PP I mean Preeti ka Pati will play a major role in Samaina's life(as per naina VO). But will cvs show it or just like Poonawala PP will also go to blackhole?๐
Share your prediction and wishes regarding the track๐๐
PP I mean Preeti ka Pati will play a major role in Samaina's life(as per naina VO). But will cvs show it or just like Poonawala PP will also go to blackhole?๐
Share your prediction and wishes regarding the track๐๐
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe lagta hai PP will help Sameer manage his money๐
CA brother in law hone ke Apne fayde hain๐
PP economics achi janta hain vaise
bolna toh nhi chaiye real main bhi janta hainโบ๏ธ
I feel PP will help Sameer and Naina when they are trying to set up their own production company, he might manage their finances
Originally posted by: Suparna13
Wah ray...๐๐ค
Lekin sab pehle thread pe hi hai๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Mujhe lagta hai PP will help Sameer manage his money๐
I want to see them together soon
Originally posted by: munchkinland
PP economics achi janta hain vaise
bolna toh nhi chaiye real main bhi janta hainโบ๏ธ
Aheemmm!! Thanks for the general knowledge๐
I want to see them together soon
Yeah!
Btw, I have lots of wishes from Bombay track๐ณ