Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Actually it didn't affect me much.
I had read somewhere that we should let our emotions rule our brain that's why. And I saw positive that is Yuvi and Samaira❤️
Good thoughts swara👍👍👍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Actually it didn't affect me much.
I had read somewhere that we should let our emotions rule our brain that's why. And I saw positive that is Yuvi and Samaira❤️
Good thoughts swara👍👍👍
Hey Rashi...
Don't go to DRIKSHIT AT
What happened now????
Thanks.Good thoughts swara👍👍👍
I was sad because MI didn't utilise Yuvi😞
I have shared one video of upcoming DriKshit passionate kiss sceneWhat happened now????
Thanks for telling😆🤗
I don't want to ruin your mood😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Thanks for telling😆🤗
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I have shared one video of upcoming DriKshit passionate kiss scene
🤣🤣
Ok swara
Poor yuvi
He is a great player 😇
Yeah India won WC in 2011 coz of him nd they didnt let him play in IPL final😡😭