I m waiting for it now❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I m waiting for it now❤️
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
He is Legend.
Yes
Ur living in Delhi na so thought u will support it.😂😂😂
I supported both Delhi nd CSK
Ofcourse csk from start.. no i dont watch it much except csk ones
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
CSKIAN Forever😆
Me too🤗
Ofcourse csk from start.. no i dont watch it much except csk ones
First match was of CSK only nd last too😆
This year Delhi was in their ZoneOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
I supported both Delhi nd CSK
What a team👏
Yup all coz of Saurav Ganguly😊
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I supported both Delhi nd CSK
Haan 😆
yup but when they played against each other i was not supporting any..i was neutral😆