When it’s starting btw.
Just saw their photo session in insta😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
When it’s starting btw.
Just saw their photo session in insta😂😂😂
Yes 😇
I watch only Dhoni's batting.If dhoni plays i will try to watch it for him
Ha yar kya kare my son n father scold me very badly if i read in mobile
When i was pregnant with jessie ibread whole agatha Christies collection in mobile.. they both caught me several times so now no such luck lol
I
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I watch only Dhoni's batting.
Lol i watch whole match😆
Warm up match is on 25th but mostly Mahi will not play.
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Warm up match is on 25th but mostly Mahi will not play.
25th means tmrw? No 30th May Swara
Btw guys u knw tomorrow is Shaleen's b'day
Right now many lol
I will give u the list of hindi songs
Ghar more pardesiya(only after watching team naach dance performance)
N
Duniya
N
Kaun nachdi
Having list in tamil n telugu too.😂😂
Urs swara???
Rashi
N
Saru
😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Lol i watch whole match😆
Cricket =Dhoni for me
Apart from him AB ,Faf and Williamson are my fav from other teams