I downloaded wattpad and deleted it few days ago😆Iam reading stories in wattpad 😊
Space problem😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I downloaded wattpad and deleted it few days ago😆Iam reading stories in wattpad 😊
Space problem😂
Uploaded 2 new siggies if interested check them
How many of u are excited for world cup???
Me.How many of u are excited for world cup???
We all are in MSD fanclub😆
I think only wattpad is available in App Store still getting used to it.
Uploaded 2 new siggies if interested check them
Will go in a minute
Ha yar kya kare my son n father scold me very badly if i read in mobile
When i was pregnant with jessie ibread whole agatha Christies collection in mobile.. they both caught me several times so now no such luck lol
I
Yup😆
Ok.I think only wattpad is available in App Store still getting used to it.
Btw which is your favourite song Jaanvi?
If dhoni plays i will try to watch it for him