https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx1l-Rbl8Ar/?igshid=1ak9nusy198xs
He posted same pics, kuch naya post kar detha Partho
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx1l-Rbl8Ar/?igshid=1ak9nusy198xs
He posted same pics, kuch naya post kar detha Partho
Copycats hai sab ke sab! But no, I think they all are posting the same pics because they might not have the whole crew in others and they clearly wanna acknowledge the hardwork of everyone and consider this a team victory! :) 😳
Unn logon ne photo shoot bhi kiya hoga uss costume me par woh agale saal ka wait karenge post karne ke liye 😔
Originally posted by: 5WKCJDCR2HH5SNO4
Copycats hai sab ke sab! But no, I think they all are posting the same pics because they might not have the whole crew in others and they clearly wanna acknowledge the hardwork of everyone and consider this a team victory! :) 😳
Along with the pics with cast and crew apna bhi 2 add kar detha😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Along with the pics with cast and crew apna bhi 2 add kar detha😂
I agree! 😂 but kya kare - jo pics pending hai woh toh de pehle 💔😆
Ye lambu logo ne bechari pooja ko piche khada kar diya ...shez peeping 😆
Love the way Parth mentioned ekta, hina Chloe, muzzu and not Erica but then goes on about the day ekta took “us” to the temple. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ (Ya ya, I know what you all are going to say!)
I want some new pics hoping someone posts it, Parica sae tho umeed nahi hain ek gyaan baatne main busy hain aur ek Bangalore main. Pooja, Shubh ya Sahil sae umeed rakhnewaali hoo😆
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Love the way Parth mentioned ekta, hina Chloe, muzzu and not Erica but then goes on about the day ekta took “us” to the temple. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ (Ya ya, I know what you all are going to say!)
I won't burst any bubbles for the day, as I am bored myself so lelo jho feels lena hain😂