Originally posted by: chaaru26
Photoshop...
I combine pictures from the internet and use the tools in ps and make it
Oh accha. Mujhe Photoshop aaj tak samjh nahi aaya 🤣
Mujhe yaad hai 6-7th class mein we had a chapter that included basic of PS😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Photoshop...
I combine pictures from the internet and use the tools in ps and make it
Oh accha. Mujhe Photoshop aaj tak samjh nahi aaya 🤣
Mujhe yaad hai 6-7th class mein we had a chapter that included basic of PS😆
Originally posted by: chaaru26
@Hash I will send you a recorded video of the screen... meaning my process when I make your cover
How will you do that 😆
Abhi it'll take time to be on Khopcha for me😆
I will upload it to google drive and send the link...
idhar hi hu... mujhe bhi photoshop ka samajh nhi ata...Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Suparna kidhar gayi
Originally posted by: Suparna13
idhar hi hu... mujhe bhi photoshop ka samajh nhi ata...
Aaja gale mil phir🤗
I'm happy I'm not the stupid one alone🤣
🤗
In sab mein mujhse zyada stupid koi nahi hai...🤣
Main bhi hoon re🤣
I'm very slow in all these tech things 🤣
Aree who told you people are stupid.. ps nahi pata toh kya hua...