Sweet Seduction-Mera achaa rocky hai naa/Precap

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

haha!!! can't they get any cuter???❤️ mera acha rocky hai naa, maan jaa rocky please....and rocky was melting😆 muje hypnotize mat kar😆 the way she was sweetly pinning him to the wall was damn damn damn cute!!! and how happy was happy on her achievement phisal jayega matlab maan jayegaaa😆 she exposed herself actually, that her sweet seduction technique will work😆 rocky became a tomato for a second🤣 dekh toh aise muje aankhon mein dekh dekh kay hypnotize karna band kar☺️😆 and later happy scares him by taking momsy's name😆

Koi ittnaaa cute bhi hoskta hai!!!!

The way rocky helped happy with her clothes and kept  his eyes closed☺️ they have crossed all limits of innocence and sweetness, RoHa are beyond love!!!

And the precap: omg omg omgsmiley43smiley27smiley43smiley27....hamesha hamesha kay liye...that kiss on her cheek

Edited by PerfectStart - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

They are so cute ❤️ it’s all out in open ab toh dono mein koi keh nahi sakta that the other does not love him/her 

Happy was using her seductive capabilities to distract him 

They are just ☺️ 

Precap the kiss has now moved to her cheeks ☺️ can’t wait for next destination ☺️ the way he carasses her lips☺️

Aaj se hum tu aur mein nahi ab humesha le liye hum ban gaye hain❤️☺️

Edited by ishra_bestluv - 4 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

They are so cute ❤️ it’s all out in open ab toh dono mein koi keh nahi sakta that the other does not love him/her 

Happy was using her seductive capabilities to distract him 

They are just ☺️ 

Precap the kiss has now moved to her cheeks ☺️ can’t wait for next destination ☺️ the way he carasses her lips☺️

Aaj se hum tu aur mein nahi ab humesha le liye hum ban gaye hain❤️☺️

omg, that innocence of love!! kya kehnaaa❤️ after the kiss she ran away from him☺️

ishra_bestluv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

omg, that innocence of love!! kya kehnaaa❤️ after the kiss she ran away from him☺️

I loved the way she blushed and shied away after the kiss ☺️☺️ and Rocky was just ☺️ his victorious mischievous smile ❤️

afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This episode of RoHa scenes were so so adorable! 🤤❤I hope momsie and biji doesnt do anything bad to destroy this! The last thing i want is to see my Roha in pain. That mother is obsessed like RV 🙄 Cant she just stop hating happy with no reason 🤔 How can she stop her own son from his happiness? If she loves him so much, wouldn't she want her son to be happy? If she can accept Happy then Rocky will love her and they will have a good mother son bond😩 And this RV is getting out of hand 😨 i so hope Anaya escapes before RV gets there 😥

Nirbhya_sharma thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Roha is on fire chlo der se pr sabar ka fal itna...meetha .... mardia aaj toh the way he make her ready yesterday precap☺️ ab aisa hi chlta rahe toh maza aajaye......but im bit scared too what gonna happen next Rocky's maroon shirt is a bad luck last time when he sentenced he was in same shirt😒.  And y momsi is crying so much jese happy kha jayegi rocky ko Zindagi hope chintu zinda hota or uski wife Sanya hoti😡 she deserves Sanya as a bahu..... Befaltu ka melodrama.....😡

Rohit purohit is killing it goshh he is so dangerous tashn e ishq ka yuvi bhi itna khatarnaak nhi tha...... ye ab muje lgra bohot bda game khelega I'm sure....... Roha 😭 happy need to know his real intentions......

According to all the spoilers happy will agree to marry rv 😭 my poor rocky......

Edited by Nirbhya_sharma - 4 years ago
afideen thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i hope those spoilers are not true. I dont want her to marry RV and i dont want Rocky to go through heartbreak again 😭 

ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

"The way rocky helped happy with her clothes and kept  his eyes closedsmiley43 they have crossed all limits of innocence and sweetness, RoHa are beyond love!!!smiley42"

You know they look most natural couple to me! Whatever they do is so organic! It appears like it is the most natural thing to do! Like when he was zipping up with eyes shut, he looked like a baccha! You put it right! They crossed all the limits of innocence.❤️

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShadeOfWhite

"The way rocky helped happy with her clothes and kept  his eyes closedsmiley43 they have crossed all limits of innocence and sweetness, RoHa are beyond love!!!smiley42"

You know they look most natural couple to me! Whatever they do is so organic! It appears like it is the most natural thing to do! Like when he was zipping up with eyes shut, he looked like a baccha! You put it right! They crossed all the limits of innocence.❤️

Yes they both look like adorable kids, peaceful doves, only want to love and live happily everything about them is love❤️

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv

I loved the way she blushed and shied away after the kiss ☺️☺️ and Rocky was just ☺️ his victorious mischievous smile ❤️

and today's episodesmiley42smiley42smiley42