Fan Fictions

Ranveer's unsaid feelings #12 updated Episode 770 page 149 - Page 81

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

wattpad is ok.plz pm me if u update on wattpad.i think ishveer fans r more on IF

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hi my dear lovely readers

I hope everyone of you here know about my another story Ranveer's aashiqui. Ranveer's aashiqui will be continued in India forums at the same time I have planned to publish it in wattpad application. It can be accessed in online at the same time in mobile application too. 

I wish that everyone will support Ranveer's Aashiqui in wattpad too. Ranveer's Aashiqui is a fresh start story hence I took this decision wish that I will get everyone's support for this new initiative .

RANVEER'S UNSAID FEELINGS WILL KEEP ON CONTINUING IN INDIA FORUMS

REGARDS

SAKSHI

sakshi5050 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ishaani999

How do you do?

Lovely update. Like romance of Ishveer. Hope to enjoy their night of love in the forthcoming episodes.😊

Hi sanjana 

Thanks for the comments 

Yes dear I am fine hope you are too fine 

Glad you liked the update and happy that you liked ishveer Romance 

Yes wish to enjoy their night in the upcoming episode 

Keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: PrinceAsif

after a long.....really long time,I logged in.... I thought I can't come again.....since this site has updated its interface, things got really problematic, Neither could I log in,nor could recover my account.....but now I'm here......wonderful update....stay safe n sound

Hi asif 

Happy that you are back yes it's after a long time yes site interface has been changed so much happy thana you were able to come back again 

Glad you liked the update 

Keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jasminerahul

wattpad is ok.plz pm me if u update on wattpad.i think ishveer fans r more on IF

Hi jasmine thanks for the comments I will make it in IF too at the same time in wattpad too support me in wattpad too 

Yes surely let me pm you hmm yes ishveer fans are more in 

Keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Thanks amritha 

Keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 753

Nirbhay had a shocked face hearing what doctor said now. 

Nirbhay(seeing the doctor with the same shocked face):what Rithika cannot conceive a child?

Doctor:yes Mr.Singh I am sorry to tell this but as you said tomorrow is your marriage only I am telling this to you. Rithika can satisfy you in bed but her uterus does not have the strength to conceive a baby so consider your decision of marriage.

Nirbhay: (making up himself): it's okay doctor there is no need to consider, my marriage will happen with Rithika only I cannot leave her for this reason and all.  

Doctor (with a surprised face):that is so nice of you Mr. Singh today men are not like you they will leave the girl if they hear these kind of things 

Nirbhay(with a fade smile):love is not alone having a child know?(taking a deep breath): doctor can you do me a favor ?

Doctor:mm tell me

Nirbhay :when Rithika wakes up tell her that it was the stomach pain that came because of food poison. And kindly dispose the reports with you and give a fake report as food poison .  I don't want Rithika to know about this 

Doctor:(with a little smile):I am happy that you are trying to make your wife comfortable by hiding this truth to her.But 98% Rithika does not have a chance to become a mother but there is 2% chance that chance is too a medical miracle only. If you try to get good treatment from a fertility doctor this would become little possible. That time you may need this real reports. 

Nirbhay(in thoughts): if any time we think to take treatment to Rithika those times these reports are important as per doctor's words. (thinking for a while): okay doctor let me have these reports with me and let me hide it from Rithika and others but after waking up Rithika will ask what happened to her for that alone give a fake report as food poison 

Doctor :(hearing it) : I shouldn't do this but as you are asking for your wife happiness I am doing it but don't dispose the real reports it's important for Rithika's fertility treatments 

Nirbhay(in a confirmed tone): I will hide it only I won't dispose it 

Doctor :That's good (telling it she started to operate the computer in front of her to make the fake report)

It was next 20 minutes were the doctor made a fake report and made the reports to be in the file and showed the file to Nirbhay were Nirbhay got the file from the doctor and saw inside the file were the file had the report as food poison 

Nirbhay(seeing the doctor)thanks you so much doctor

Doctor:you are welcome Mr.Singh(then she showed the real reports file to Nirbhay):real reports 

Nirbhay got the real reports too and saw the doctor with a okay head shake. 

Nirbhay: when Rithika will wake up doctor ?

Doctor:within one hour after that you can take her to home.( she wrote some prescription and showed the prescription to Nirbhay)get this prescription I have wrote the tablets and time to have the tablets. This won't bring the pain back to her 

Nirbhay got the prescription from the doctor and he gave a okay head shake to the doctor and he came out of the room and he started to walk towards the entrance of the hospital and then he came out of the hospital and he walked and came to the parking and he took his car keys from the pant pocket and he unlocked the car and he opened the car door and he opened the dashboard of the car and he kept the real reports in the dashboard and he locked the dashboard and he closed the door of the car and he again walked towards the hospital with the fake reports in his hands. He walked and came to the room where Rithika was sleeping. He entered the room and he sat in the sofa of the room and saw Rithika who was laying in the bed and sleeping. Nirbhay seeing Rithika thought about the way he stabbed her with the knife when he tried to stab Ishani. 

Nirbhay(in thoughts): My own deeds showed its cost today. I tried to harm Ishani but today that deed itself harmed mine and Rithika's life. (taking a deep breath and in thoughts):But Ishani thought me to love even during hard times so I will love Rithika with whole heart. (thinking it he saw Rithika with a light smile).

The time was moving were the time came to midnight 1.30 were that was the time Rithika's eyelids moved slowly were she slowly opened her eyes and thought about the things happened to her. She thought about the way she got stomach pain and the way Nirbhay brought her to the hospital. Nirbhay who was seeing Rithika itself seeing Rithika opened her eyes with a smile got up from the sofa and he came to her and saw her with a smile. 

Nirbhay(with a smile):How are you feeling now?

Rithika(shaking her head as okay):hmm now I am feeling better. thanks for bringing me to hospital. 

Nirbhay:Arrey its my duty to take care of you for this why you need to tell thanks and all to me. Tk fine If you are okay now shall we go to home. 

Rithika(seeing Nirbhay):What happened to me Nirbhay? what Doctor said?

Nirbhay(with a smile):It was food poison only. Because of Food poison only you have got this stomach pain. Doctor has given the reports and the prescription for the tablets. 

Rithika(with a okay head shake):hmm okay fine. What is the time now?

Nirbhay:(seeing his watch and seeing Rithika):Its 1.30

Rithika:Oh no we need to go home Nirbhay. Let me go home and take rest for sometime. Morning is our marriage know?

Nirbhay:Hmm okay try to get up. 

Rithika shaking her head as okay and she got up slowly from the bed were Nirbhay made her get up from the bed and he took the reports from the sofa and the prescription and he held Rithika and he started to walk from the room along with Rithika. They both came out of the room and walked and came to the reception. 

Nirbhay(seeing the receptionist):Rithika's bill. 

Receptionist(operated the system and saw the bill amount and seeing Nirbhay):its Rs.4500/- 

Nirbhay:Hmm okay(he took his purse from the pocket and he took the money and he paid to the receptionist and he got the bill and he started to walk with Rithika towards the entrance and they came out of the hospital and then he saw Rithika)

Nirbhay:Rithika wait her let me go and buy the tablets and come. 

Rithika:hmm okay..

Nirbhay walked from there towards the pharmacy. It was next 15 minutes were Nirbhay came back to Rithika with the tablets cover in his hands. His hands were having the reports, prescription and tablets. He showed those things to Rithika. 

Nirbhay:Have this report and the prescription and tablets with you. Take the tablets at the right time. 

Rithika(getting the report, prescription and tablets from Nirbhay and seeing him):hmm okay..

Nirbhay smiled to her and he started to walk from there were Rithika too walked behind him were they both came to the car were Nirbhay unlocked the car and opened the car and he got in the driving seat were Rithika sat in the seat next to him. He started the car and he started to drive the car towards RV mansion. Rithika opened her reports and was reading her report were Nirbhay too saw her with a silent face and was driving the car.

Nirbhay(in thoughts):Tomorrow is my marriage and I cannot move away from Rithika. In that time too real reports will be in car. Tomorrow If anyone ask for my car for some work means? (he was thinking what to do and in thoughts):Hiding the reports in my car is not a good idea. (thinking well and in final decision head shake to himself):Fine after leaving Rithika in RV mansion let me go to my home and hide the report in my room. that is the best Idea. 

It was next 20 minutes were Nirbhay entered his car inside RV mansion gate as the security opened the gate for him were he parked the car in front of RV mansion and saw Rithika. 

Nirbhay:Rithika go inside the house. Let me go for a small round in the car and come. I am feeling somewhat restless so...

Rithika(seeing Nirbhay with a smile):I know you would be bit disturbed because of my unexpected stomach pain. But that is what Doctor has clearly mentioned in the report know that my stomach pain is due to food poison. Everything will get well soon. Okay go for a small drive and come back and sleep for at least an hour. 

Nirbhay:hmm okay. you go and take rest. 

Rithika:hmm(telling it with a smile she opened the car door and got down from the car and closed the car door and she started to walk from there towards RV mansion).

Nirbhay as soon as Rithika started to walk he turned the car and started to drive the car towards the gate were the security opened the gate for him were he drove the car out of the RV mansion gate and he drove towards his house. It was exactly next half an hour were he finally parked the car in front of his house. He opened the dashboard of the car and he took the real reports of Rithika and he got down from the car and locked the car and he walked fast towards his house. He walked and went to the door of the house and he saw the spare key of the house attached with his car key and he unlocked the door and opened the door and he entered the house. He saw the hall were he didn't find anyone there. He walked fast and he started to climb the stairs. As he was climbing the stairs that was the moment Nirbhay's mother came out of the kitchen after having water were her eyes fell on Nirbhay who was climbing the stairs. 

Nirbhay's mother(in thoughts):  His marriage is tomorrow morning I think but in this time why he has come here?(thinking it she walked towards the stairs).

Nirbhay came to the corridor and started to walk towards his room were Nirbhay's mother too silently climbed the stairs and she came to the corridor and walked behind Nirbhay were Nirbhay by that time went to his room and opened his room door and entered his room were he walked inside the room and saw around the room and was thinking where to hide the reports. Nirbhay's mother by that time came near Nirbhay's room and stood near the wall that was next to Nirbhay's room and saw inside his room. She was clearly able to see Nirbhay were Nirbhay was searching for a place to hide the reports were he finally saw the bed were he walked near the bed and he almost lifted his bed and kept the reports below the bed and made the bed to be above the report. 

Nirbhay(in thoughts):No only will try to lift the bed for sure so no one can find the report. (thinking it to himself he started to walk from there).

Nirbhay's mother getting that Nirbhay is going to come out walked and went towards a pillar and hided herself behind the pillar. Nirbhay came out of the room and walked from there and crossed the pillar without noticing his mother and he walked towards the stairs were he then started to get down in the stairs. AS soon as Nirbhay went from there Nirbhay's mother came out of the pillar and walked fast towards Nirbhay's room and entered his room and she went near the bed and she lifted the bed and saw what Nirbhay has kept were she saw a file were she immediately took the file in her hand and left the bed and opened the file and saw the file. She read the file well and had a shocked face. 

To be continued 

Edited by sakshi5050 - 4 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now that u are writing this ff on wattpad, y don't u start that ff "aashiqui"??...It will be great if u start it from where it ended...u started this ff for Rookey Rookers, no??....now that she isn't here.....then pls continue that ff.....U told me u would write that.....pls sis....I want u so badly to write that ff.....I know it'll be fantastic if u write that

PrachiBansal thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Now that u are writing this ff on wattpad, y don't u start that ff "aashiqui"??...It will be great if u start it from where it ended...u started this ff for Rookey Rookers, no??....now that she isn't here.....then pls continue that ff.....U told me u would write that.....pls sis....I want u so badly to write that ff.....I know it'll be fantastic if u write that

Welcome back prince bro🤗

PrachiBansal thumbnail

Sakshi plzz post regularly and this ff i want this ffto continue long i am addicted to it and reading it fourth time from starting it gives me happiness which left incomplete😭❤️