Ok good night swara
Will talk to u tomorrow 🤗
I didn’t know parker will be this much romantic
🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ok good night swara
Will talk to u tomorrow 🤗
I didn’t know parker will be this much romantic
🤣
So you too are totally in love with book.😀Ok good night swara
Will talk to u tomorrow 🤗
I didn’t know parker will be this much romantic
🤣
Good
Good Night🤗
I didn't want to get Kidnapped. 😆Ok swara good u told it earlier
But the author concentrated equally on all characters not only roman n maya.
But i find roman have only little space in this book.
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I didn't want to get Kidnapped. 😆
🤣🤣
Read further chapters. You will come to know everything about Roman❤️But the author concentrated equally on all characters not only roman n maya.
But i find roman have only little space in this book.
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Read further chapters. You will come to know everything about Roman❤️
Haan ok