Repeat telecast also 😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Repeat telecast also 😏
mujhe koi baat smjh nhi aa rhi
Originally posted by: munchkinland
mujhe koi baat smjh nhi aa rhi
Ananya hates yrhpk. Aur Hash aag mein ghee dal raha hai yeh kehke ki supu & I r huge fans of that show 😡😡
@hash voh toh main bhi dekhti hu
You contribute to online trp
Ananya hates yrhpk. Aur Hash aag mein ghee dal raha hai yeh kehke ki supu & I r huge fans of that show 😡😡
haha Hash galat baat🤣
You contribute to online trp
I haven't watched a single episode yet. Watched Insta clips that doesn't contribute to the TRP 🤣
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
I haven't watched a single episode yet. Watched Insta clips that doesn't contribute to the TRP 🤣
You will watch it when you will be free