Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Make a thread and people on Insta and Twitter can trend too
Okay😁 I'm so excited😍
may I know when is his birthdayOkay😁 I'm so excited😍
Okay😁 I'm so excited😍
Itna excited toh khud ke birthday pe bhi nahi Hoti hogi😏🤣
Originally posted by: suhaaana
may I know when is his birthday
8th June 😁
You know the answer!😂 I get excited for other's bday not mine 😉
You know the answer!😂 I get excited for other's bday not mine 😉
Especially when 'Others' is Randeep🤣
Crush ka bday hai excited toh hongi hi na 😼
Crush ka bday hai excited toh hongi hi na 😼
That reminds me of something, actually 'someone' 😆
Hein?! Who?