Anyone planing to make RD's birthday thread here?😳
Anyone planing to make RD's birthday thread here?😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Su I think we should start collecting messages from people not only from the LTG but also from all over the forum and I want to help you in it🤗
Yes hume hi karna padega! 😂😂
Celebration thread ki tarah we only will have to do it..collect messages while I prepare some content for his birthday
Celebration thread ki tarah we only will have to do it..collect messages while I prepare some content for his birthday
Yes we will need to start working on it after 25th thread celebration😳
yess..I am already thinking up the contentYes we will need to start working on it after 25th thread celebration😳
yess..I am already thinking up the content
Wow❤❤ Super excited
Smbdy mk a vm on pehla nasha & gift it to him
😛
Aha good idea!
P.s pehla nasha original! Not the remix one 😉
Obviously ray.. ..nahi toh mukka milega randeep se 😆