Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: KhaanaBaDosh
That happened after Cannes. She is just not effortlessly beautiful any longer and too lazy to put an effort.
Oh I read on TOI that she was at Cannes and asked Abhishek not to react lol.......
Well, agree on second point. I never got the 'most beautiful lady in the world' hype anyways......too artificial and non expressive. As far as beauty goes I would prefer someone like Sonam, Vidya, Tabu over her any day. Also she has always been lazy with her looks.......I think she is not that excited for these walks anymore....
Originally posted by: Nishita123
I see , wish there were few more looks - off RC and one RC. However she gave 5 solid looks and finale appearance was indeed finale like - nothing after that matters I guess :) Rhea and Sonam nailed it this year!
Bang on nishi ; Sonam back w/ bang
Those colors n diff hairstyles everything perfect 👌
Another raincoat. Barsaat ka mausam hai kya Cannes mein?😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Oh I read on TOI that she was at Cannes and asked Abhishek not to react lol.......
Well, agree on second point. I never got the 'most beautiful lady in the world' hype anyways......too artificial and non expressive. As far as beauty goes I would prefer someone like Sonam, Vidya, Tabu over her any day. Also she has always been lazy with her looks.......I think she is not that excited for these walks anymore....
Aish only acts desperate when she feels threatened that L'Oreal might kick her out.
Sonam ..always pretty
Originally posted by: Nishita123
Also I think that Vivek controversy might have affected her mood too - she seemed bit off
vivek controversy happened latter
Ek dum garbage jaisi hai. You know that garbage Bag in most houses that has / holds garbage bags in it? 😆
This is such a cute and classy tweet at the same time! Forgot to mention, I think PC did pretty well too this year along with Sonam.
Interesting but not surprised, I literally witnessed how this all started This tweet is kinda making wonders on x...
This week it begins https://x.com/aliasnation/status/2053404615627157614
Cannes 2026 discourse has been fascinating because both Aishwarya and Alia were trolled, but for entirely different reasons. Aishwarya Rai...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYQ6cV_CLHH/?igsh=cDJrbnNrdHBwZHBj
95