Ladka is curious😂😂😂😂😂
Ladka is smitten
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ladka is curious😂😂😂😂😂
Ladka is smitten
Most of the interviewers were horrible lol
Btw Leena,
I did my first workout at the gym and I almost died. Just had to let you know I’m keeping up with HC and Jenny 😂
This boy is having crush on her. Kya double character hai yeh🤣🤣
Won't be surprised if they were secretly dating
He has competition from me. I have a major crush on her too 🤣🤣🤣
Ishana I have never seen him keep a normal face around Jen. He has to blush either when she's in front of him or he hears her name🤣🤣🤣 I have observed this so many times.
Jen uploaded a pic.hot.
Originally posted by: -Ishana-
Btw Leena,
I did my first workout at the gym and I almost died. Just had to let you know I’m keeping up with HC and Jenny 😂
If u listened to BP title track while gyming,U can never give up🤣🤣
Or Put a JenShad photo in ur lockscreen and stare at it while gyming
Or print a photo of them and take it everytime u go to gym 🤣🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: BarbieVenom
Ishana I have never seen him keep a normal face around Jen. He has to blush either when she's in front of him or he hears her name🤣🤣🤣 I have observed this so many times.
Yaar have u seen hes reaction when the producer or writer or whatever told him that he will work with Jenny?🤣🤣
He was ECSTATIC🤣
She looks amazing.