I think he will find a job for either Naina or Sameer. .......till Sameer turns actor.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think he will find a job for either Naina or Sameer. .......till Sameer turns actor.
oh ray...tum ny mind to ni kiya ma ny ek tum tmhy tu kaha...😒
Nahi toh. You can call me tu main kyun bura manungi 😁😁
I think he will find a job for either Naina or Sameer. .......till Sameer turns actor.
Maybe! It will be interesting to see his contribution.
Nahi toh. You can call me tu main kyun bura manungi 😁😁
aww kop kop ray 🤗or pardon me yr...kl whtpad ma ny sara din ni khola rat ko tmhra msg dekha to reply kia tb...🤗
aww kop kop ray 🤗or pardon me yr...kl whtpad ma ny sara din ni khola rat ko tmhra msg dekha to reply kia tb...🤗
Aur maine toh teen din baad reply ki 😂😂
I am getting confused... which thread are we talking in? This one or 24th one?
Originally posted by: chaaru26
I am getting confused... which thread are we talking in? This one or 24th one?
Maybe thread 24th
Aur maine toh teen din baad reply ki 😂😂
oh kher ha o jata ha...😉yr ray thread py ao na wahn su ma or charu hain...thread b khtm krna ha...😲
oh kher ha o jata ha...😉yr ray thread py ao na wahn su ma or charu hain...thread b khtm krna ha...😲
Sunday tak chalana hai thread😐
Sunday tak chalana hai thread😐
nahi re sirf Saturday tak