Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Hey everyone 🤗
Will be active after 10 p.m
Came here to tell that I'm alive🤣
🤣🤣
Thanks u informed it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Hey everyone 🤗
Will be active after 10 p.m
Came here to tell that I'm alive🤣
🤣🤣
Thanks u informed it.
Hey guys
Had dinner????
Haan rashi 🤗
Hw was ur day rashi???
Hw was ur day rashi???
Nothing spl..till 10 June it will be studying sleeping eat repeat🤣
Swara said she will come after 10 but she isnt here yet😐
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Nothing spl..till 10 June it will be studying sleeping eat repeat🤣
Swara said she will come after 10 but she isnt here yet😐
Sane for mee too.
Yeah rashi even iam thinking the same may be she is busy.☹️☹️
Sane for mee too.
Yeah rashi even iam thinking the same may be she is busy.☹️☹️
Yeah right maybe..
How was ur day Jhanvi?
You know iam still reading this book.
N
I like it a lot rashi.😇
This is so interesting I didn’t give my mom her phone back.
So she slept early without surfing the internet 😂😂
Was reading the book whole day rashi.