Sorry kashala...mi pan ek hi episode nahi baghitla. But I may see this time. Of course gharche pakle nahi tar 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sorry kashala...mi pan ek hi episode nahi baghitla. But I may see this time. Of course gharche pakle nahi tar 😊
It is so obviously scripted and controversies are deliberately created to get TRPs. It is just another "serial" being passed off as a reality show. I have hated these shows and even hearing about the antics by some (like peeing in the room by some alleged swami etc.) made my blood boil. Is this wholesome entertainment?
Who are the contestents of BB marathi season2?
Oops im fan of BB ..and watched all season except last 2 in hindi...as it had become OTT and i dint like any contestnts much
But incase watched BB marathi
Originally posted by: iluvusakshi
Sorry to say..But I didn't watch a single episode of BB ..Marathi and hindi.
Mala to concept ch avadat nahi. Mhanje sagala khota khota asta ka. Ti bhandan...Ti maitri..yaala paad..Tyala paad...Yachya viruddha karasthan kar, tyachya viruddha band kar..Vagaire..
I had not watched a single episode of bigg boss hindi before bigg boss marathi season 1. But, just out of curiosity started watching BB Marathi and got hooked on to it. Did not miss a single episode of it and liked it.
I had also thought it is totally scripted earlier. But, now do not feel so after watching how contestants behaved there and after the show too. Perhaps some part is but not the whole part is what I feel.
Looking forward to season 2 eagerly. Btw, BB Hindi too after that but did not like that. BB Marathi was much better.
Are you all able to login using the username?
I cant even change my username
yes ...no problem in login. After clearing history try again. There is no problem in website.Originally posted by: natasha_n
Are you all able to login using the username?
I cant even change my username
Originally posted by: natasha_n
Are you all able to login using the username?
I cant even change my username
I have problem putting my siggy and avatar.
recently watched the movie 'Setteres' ani manat punha ekda toch vichar ala. ki dar veli chor shreshta ka tharto police peksha? he lok asa ka dakhavtat aaj kal?
For e.g 'Bunty and bubli, Dhoom (1,2), Special 26.
ya lokana kay ya madhun message dyayacha ahe ki police kuchkami ahet ka? pratyek veli chor lok yanchya hatavar torri devun palnar ani he police lok fakt baght rahnar.
@ilu - this is realistic trend. Not goody goody like old films anymore. Purvi hero- heroine baaget phirun gani mhanayche, villain chhal karaycha, Ani shevati sarvana to bandhun thevaycha , mag hero tyala maramari karun police kade dyaycha. Te divas gele aata.
Ho .. kabook ahe. Ki goody goody divas gele. Pan tarihi sarkha sarkha police lokana fool dakhavayach mhanje jara atich hota na
Here is new thread for general chit-chat. Happy posting.
New thread opened. Please post here.
Hey friends this is new thread.
Hey guys Congratulations on thread 2. Please move discussion here once original thread reaches at 150 pages. TTM and LNHP are the only on air...
Here we go .The only watchable series on Star Pravaah ATM.
1.4k