Where is everybody today?😭
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Where is everybody today?😭
Nahi I feel they said something about her husband leaving her- it was in another BnB News Spoiler clip
I think everyone is very busy today
Cvs are so bad😭Cvs hamare khusi ke dushman!!!! Ab naina ke liye koi rishta nahi ayega 😭😭😭
Then why we are here😭I think everyone is very busy today
I know I dont feel like coming to this sannataThen why we are here😭
Me going because nobody is here😭I know I dont feel like coming to this sannata
Cvs are so bad😭
Taiyab Ali pyar ke dushman ki tarah cvs humare khusi ka dushman😭Kya jaroorat thi 😭😭
I know I dont feel like coming to this sannata
I'm heartbroken! Where is everybody!!!