Alia: I did the dumbest thing when I called Prithviraj Chauhan the President of India.
Ananya: Hold my SOTY Certificates.
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Alia: I did the dumbest thing when I called Prithviraj Chauhan the President of India.
Ananya: Hold my SOTY Certificates.
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Silveraliax
I have no idea what's going on but this sounds so silly, mean and funny at the same time 😆
Same 😂😂😂
Ananya reminds me a bit of Pooja Batra lookwise
Damn this girl is so bitchy. No wonder why I never warmed up to her. I hope this gets medias attention and she gets exposed. She is 20 and still behaves 14🤷🏼♀️
ohh now she is saying she got rejected.......and in other interview her mom said she got into it and USC is holding her seat ? lol...... terrible lies if true......and I am disappointed in their family, Bonny kapoor for not enforcing college education for their kids......pathetic.
Originally posted by: Sanjana212
Damn this girl is so bitchy. No wonder why I never warmed up to her. I hope this gets medias attention and she gets exposed. She is 20 and still behaves 14🤷🏼♀️
Exactly- shes bitchy and mean just like her character.
Like cmon girl ur not pretty nor hot and neither is your dad a big shot in Bollywood.
You are Chunky Pandays daughter stfu and take a seat
Exactly- shes bitchy and mean just like her character.
Like cmon girl ur not pretty nor hot and neither is your dad a big shot in Bollywood.
You are Chunky Pandays daughter stfu and take a seat
I can not imagine the amount of attitude suhana might have.
Originally posted by: Sanjana212
I can not imagine the amount of attitude suhana might have.
If she does then ill bash her too!
If she does then ill bash her too!
Ananya dating aryan? what does she she mean by I have the guy? Poor SRK 😆
https://x.com/i/status/2037162229225972060
Celebrities at Wimbledon - Ananya Panday https://www.instagram.com/p/Dao6TqTCNSR/?img_index=3 igsh=YTFtYmNoeGIweGUx
So, I finally watched Chand Mera Dil. It left a sweet taste behind. At its heart, this is not really a love story. It is a relationship story. A...
https://x.com/BOWorldwide/status/1983422863265996859
16