I feel PP will help Sameer and Naina when they are trying to set up their own production company, he might manage their finances
Your prediction always comes true!😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I feel PP will help Sameer and Naina when they are trying to set up their own production company, he might manage their finances
Your prediction always comes true!😳
We will rant on both thread🤣
regarding spoilers they do but not very sure about tracks though I did predict that if Rakesh goes then Sam will be despo for romanceYour prediction always comes true!😳
Tell tell 😁😁
regarding spoilers they do but not very sure about tracks though I did predict that if Rakesh goes then Sam will be despo for romance
This time I too predicted this😜 And I loooooveeeeeee despo maheshwari 😂😂
Aheemmm!! Thanks for the general knowledge😉
ab main kya hi kahu☺️
Tell tell 😁😁
Umm. I want a scene of Naina enjoying in rain like a kiddo and Sameer admiring her. ❤️
@Hash you are here I am looking for you here and there🤗
Originally posted by: munchkinland
ab main kya hi kahu☺️
Kuch bhi😉