No.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Btw Swara ur clg started yet or not?
It will start from 17 June.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Btw Swara ur clg started yet or not?
It will start from 17 June.
Oh enjoy till then😆After that dont knw if u will get tym for urself or not lol
Yeah. Plus lots of travelling.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Oh enjoy till then😆After that dont knw if u will get tym for urself or not lol
But I will be active on this Forum.
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Yeah. Plus lots of travelling.
But I will be active on this Forum.
Oh clg is far..
Gud then but dont tire urself
I'm good at multitasking. And I will use insta less so that I can use that time for IF😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I'm good at multitasking. And I will use insta less so that I can use that time for IF😆
Same here i m doing multitasking ryt now lol..talking to u here nd my frnds at fb😆
🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Same here i m doing multitasking ryt now lol..talking to u here nd my frnds at fb😆
I don't have FB account.
I use IG,WhatsApp, Pinterest and Quora😆
Lol i use Fb IF Whatsapp
I can leave Insta and quora and even WhatsApp but not Pinterest.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Lol i use Fb IF Whatsapp
Pinterest is life❤️
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I can leave Insta and quora and even WhatsApp but not Pinterest.
Pinterest is life❤️
Gud going Swara😆
Btw wht is there in Pinterest that it is life