I heard it too😆. It is in just beginning but water sound is distracting a bit
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I heard it too😆. It is in just beginning but water sound is distracting a bit
Woh Eri nahi hain tum log muft main pheels math loo😆
Tum Sab ship wasiyo ko Godhe ka injection Lag wale hain ....
Kaan baj rahe hain....
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Woh Eri nahi hain tum log muft main pheels math loo😆
Bah! Her voice is very distinctive. Wohi Hain, likhlo😆 *enjoyeed this greatly*
Chalo babies ko swim karney do...I am off to swim in my dreams! Goodnight from me and headphones 🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxu4M7UlpDH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
SP finally posted the promo. Kaan saaf karo aur aanewaalae scooter ke liye kuch acha response dhoo😆
Waise me yeh mussoorie ke Marriott me expect kar rahi thi. 😆swimming kiya bhi hoga toh konsa dikhayenge 😆 . This is wt happens pulao se itne din tak dur rahenge toh🤣
Originally posted by: SanzBarbie
Eri saying in Parthu’s swimming pool story “U can go inside I stay here “
Want a pic with the duo swimming 😍😍
Send greyjoy to take some coincidence pictures
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
Bah! Her voice is very distinctive. Wohi Hain, likhlo😆 *enjoyeed this greatly*
Chalo babies ko swim karney do...I am off to swim in my dreams! Goodnight from me and headphones 🤣
Ha ha woh Eri nahi hain , main muft main bubble burst nahi karthi so enjoy dreaming about it in your dreams😈😆
That's why I like Wahi.. 😆
Same 😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxu4M7UlpDH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
SP finally posted the promo. Kaan saaf karo aur aanewaalae scooter ke liye kuch acha response dhoo😆
I was literally doing that🤣 Wt a coincidence 😆