🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
From whatever I heard from you guys, from season-1 I don't find one character likeable😆
Obvious yaar... Kahani uss jamane ke heesab se banaya gaya tha... Trp mataon ko kuch kaam nai tha ,yeh dekh lete the ab yahi story copy karne do hum dikhayenge Ek mata ko😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
From whatever I heard from you guys, from season-1 I don't find one character likeable😆
actually sweta & RR s acting make serial really good😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
Lol....he said that ?! 😂😂
He posted picture of scooter when fans asked him about Mr Bajaj
S2 is only about prerna. That's it.
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Now I am like, jaldi aye yeh or jaldi jaye. Then, finally we can get back to 'reimagined' love story😆
Same - I can’t wait to have him on the show!😩🤣
I never watched regularly after leap.. I used to hate BaPre.. 😆
though i love bajaj but i hate bapre😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
From whatever I heard from you guys, from season-1 I don't find one character likeable😆
Me too...and I m so glad I stopped watching it after AnuKom marriage...warna ye Wala abhi delayed start Kara Tha work dekha hota to Dekh hi nhi pati....
🤣
Komolika's dialogue in the episode today that, pyaar kisi bhi tarha ka ho sakta hai, obsession bhi, I was reminded of EK's love/obsession she has with nika and scooter😆