Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I will stick to Sandy only..by Candy i remember Candy Crush Saga🤣
That's fine really🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I will stick to Sandy only..by Candy i remember Candy Crush Saga🤣
That's fine really🤣
Time is precious 😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Gud decision..me too lol😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Time is precious 😆
Exactly lol..btw i reached chapter 26 nd u?
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Very gud..u still play it? I left it in level 900
I stopped playing it years ago
But my mom is still playing it & is on higher than 3500 level🤣
Originally posted by: sandhir.candy
I stopped playing it years ago
But my mom is still playing it & is on higher than 3500 level🤣
Same pinch🤣
I was finishing my half finished books😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Exactly lol..btw i reached chapter 26 nd u?
There is a Battle Text. Try it.
Ok chandni n sandy
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I was finishing my half finished books😆
Very gud keep it up!!😆
Ok chandni n sandy
👍🏼😆