Originally posted by: MFDS6R3YB3DLHWEY
THISSSSS......
Erica deserves equal Credit for the Chemistry..... but his fans 🤦♀️
Her shy smiles...they kill me.
I don't Ive seen anything as cute or innocent.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MFDS6R3YB3DLHWEY
THISSSSS......
Erica deserves equal Credit for the Chemistry..... but his fans 🤦♀️
Her shy smiles...they kill me.
I don't Ive seen anything as cute or innocent.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bxug9jEBy28/?igshid=hooh8gmhos3k
Wht is Anu doing with a gun??😲
May be Ronit is there .
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Really? I can’t remember him doing that with his previous costar. One thing I noticed is ...with Erica, Parth is really not bothered about where he keeps his hands during their scenes whereas with N he used to be really careful with his hand placement even during their hottest scenes😆 Lo meine keh diya
Disclaimer: whatever I said is not meant to be taken seriously. I am shipping a tv couple for the first time after ages...uski excitement gain😆
Actually if you see KYY on location segments, director used to actually direct them where to keep hands , how much amour emotions to be shown ... even where to look... aankhon mein dekho, neeche dekho... baithi... such instructions were given....
Yahaan Muzzu is so useless .... that these actors themselves do all these ... and hence most of times the romantic scenes looks free flowing ...
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Really? I can’t remember him doing that with his previous costar. One thing I noticed is ...with Erica, Parth is really not bothered about where he keeps his hands during their scenes whereas with N he used to be really careful with his hand placement even during their hottest scenes😆 Lo meine keh diya
Disclaimer: whatever I said is not meant to be taken seriously. I am shipping a tv couple for the first time after ages...uski excitement gain😆
The hands placement 💯 agree. He did the rest but somehow here it looks nicer, cuter, hotter. Or it is just me 😳
Kuch nahi khoda pahaad nikhla chooha type segment hoga, they are shooting in same dresses as in precap so definitely not going to be something big as after this only Kom death sequence will play out so mood aur energy waste math karo on that random BTS😆
Originally posted by: HVFGFUCFQHWAIFUF
Actually if you see KYY on location segments, director used to actually direct them where to keep hands , how much amour emotions to be shown ... even where to look... aankhon mein dekho, neeche dekho... baithi... such instructions were given....
Yahaan Muzzu is so useless .... that these actors themselves do all these ... and hence most of times the romantic scenes looks free flowing ...
Acha! Thanks for bursting my bubbles😆
Erica is also good.. I have seen her in Kuch rang and Now. She has also some similar traits regarding romantic scenes. Her shyness, smile and eyes everything works well in romantic scenes too..Originally posted by: MIOIHA3QN5CXP5SP
THISSSSS......
Erica deserves equal Credit for the Chemistry..... but his fans 🤦♀️
Interesting thing is Both of them look good with other ppl too but they look best with each other...
Originally posted by: UKGirl22
Her shy smiles...they kill me.
I don't Ive seen anything as cute or innocent.
Tell me about it I have never seen anyone who blushes and smiles this naturally like Eri. I just can't take my eye of her innocence
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Really? I can’t remember him doing that with his previous costar. One thing I noticed is ...with Erica, Parth is really not bothered about where he keeps his hands during their scenes whereas with N he used to be really careful with his hand placement even during their hottest scenes😆 Lo meine keh diya
Disclaimer: whatever I said is not meant to be taken seriously. I am shipping a tv couple after ages...uski excitement gain😆
Me too! I am shipping for the first time.
And having so much fun with it!
Erica is also good.. I have seen her in Kuch rang and Now. She has also some similar traits regarding romantic scenes. Her shyness, smile and eyes everything works well in romantic scenes too..
Interesting thing is Both of them look good with other ppl too but they look best with each other...
Exactly! The sign of a great actor is the ability to bring that great acting with anyone!