I’m hoping she tells him soonOriginally posted by: arfanazneen
He was so desperate to listen to those words. His expressions were so bang on. Mishti jaldi boldo na bechare ko😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I’m hoping she tells him soonOriginally posted by: arfanazneen
He was so desperate to listen to those words. His expressions were so bang on. Mishti jaldi boldo na bechare ko😒
yeah that is true 😘😘Originally posted by: Vartika026
Mishti's mark is there on Ruhaan's every possession now....his shirt, his cheek, tissue paper.....and his heart💜💜💜💜😍😍😍😍
the way she said it was really sweetOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Yep I'm lucky for u Mr photographer it's the best..pls make it pls
yes please just tell himOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Yeah pls do that Mishti tell the guy....just tell him😍😍😍💜💜💜
Ruhaan Kissing Mishtu fr the 1st time on Cheek❤️☺️

Awww wow💜💜💜💜😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘
aww thank you
the way she said it was really sweet
I know right....in a teasing mischievous way😍😍😍💜💜💜
I know rightOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Awww wow💜💜💜💜😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘
yes it wasOriginally posted by: Vartika026
I know right....in a teasing mischievous way😍😍😍💜💜💜