Mishti finally said I love you Ruhaan hope she tells him in person soon
Yea its the first time she said I love u Ruhaan💜💜💜😍😍😍😍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mishti finally said I love you Ruhaan hope she tells him in person soon
Yea its the first time she said I love u Ruhaan💜💜💜😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by: pranurosid
He is yearning to listen to those words form her
Yeah he is
Originally posted by: pranurosid
He is yearning to listen to those words form her
He was so desperate to listen to those words. His expressions were so bang on. Mishti jaldi boldo na bechare ko😒
I'm lucky for you Mr.Best Photographer..Should I fix this or any other suggestions?
Mishti's mark is there on Ruhaan's every possession now....his shirt, his cheek, tissue paper.....and his heart💜💜💜💜😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I'm lucky for you Mr.Best Photographer..Should I fix this or any other suggestions?
Yep I'm lucky for u Mr photographer it's the best..pls make it pls
Originally posted by: pranurosid
I'm lucky for you Mr.Best Photographer..Should I fix this or any other suggestions?
You can fix it.
Originally posted by: arfanazneen
He was so desperate to listen to those words. His expressions were so bang on. Mishti jaldi boldo na bechare ko😒
Yeah pls do that Mishti tell the guy....just tell him😍😍😍💜💜💜
I know rightOriginally posted by: pranurosid
He is yearning to listen to those words form her
I know it was goodOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Yea its the first time she said I love u Ruhaan💜💜💜😍😍😍😍