Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
English, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Marathi
Except English i dont like any of them..Marathi i never studied
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
English, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Marathi
Except English i dont like any of them..Marathi i never studied
Ok.Swara you know marathi haan .
Then teach me 2 to 3 words in marathi na.
I like to learn different language
Majhe naw Swara aahe.
It means my name is Swara.
Tu majhi maitrin aahe.
It means you are my friend
Ok bye take care..enjoy🤗
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Ok.
Majhe naw Swara aahe.
It means my name is Swara.
Tu majhi maitrin aahe.
It means you are my friend
Majhe naw Rashi aahe
Tu majhi maitrin aahe
So you had Sociology, Political Science and Geography in 11th and 12th?Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Except English i dont like any of them..Marathi i never studied
I have studied Hindi also till 10th. But with Sanskrit. That's why when I had choice I chose Marathi over Hindi.
Correct👏
I can teach you many more sentences also😆
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
So you had Sociology, Political Science and Geography in 11th and 12th?
I have studied Hindi also till 10th. But with Sanskrit. That's why when I had choice I chose Marathi over Hindi.
No i had these subjects till 10th but i never liked them
I had maths accounts economics english nd business studies in 11th nd 12thnd hindi till 10th
Thnx🤗
Comtinue then i too want to learn Marathi
I had English Science Maths Geography History Marathi Hindi- Sanskrit till 10thOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
No i had these subjects till 10th but i never liked them
I had maths accounts economics english nd business studies in 11th nd 12thnd hindi till 10th
Sociology,Political Science, Geography,English ,Marathi, and Economics till 12th
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I had English Science Maths Geography History Marathi Hindi- Sanskrit till 10th
Sociology,Political Science, Geography,English ,Marathi, and Economics till 12th
Ohk..u knw i never liked eco after 11th..