No.. only statistics in 11th. I used to love it.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup..btw did u had maths in 11th nd 12th?
No statistics in 12th😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No.. only statistics in 11th. I used to love it.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup..btw did u had maths in 11th nd 12th?
No statistics in 12th😭
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Btw teaching Maths is fun.😆
Maths is not my fav though
English, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Marathi
Maths is not my fav though
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Which are your favourite subject ?
Mine is everything expect maths n tamil.
🤣Mine is everything expect maths n tamil.
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
English, Sociology, Political Science, Geography, Marathi
Swara you know marathi haan .
Then teach me 2 to 3 words in marathi na.
I like to learn different language
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
No.. only statistics in 11th. I used to love it.
No statistics in 12th😭
even i loved stats in 11th
Ok i will join u guys after 15 mins
Iam going play with bubbles