🤣🤣
Yeah
Even the fear files promo scares me.
Ok now we should really stop talking abt this.🤣.
Lol why othetwise u wont be able to sleep today🤣😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣🤣
Yeah
Even the fear files promo scares me.
Ok now we should really stop talking abt this.🤣.
Lol why othetwise u wont be able to sleep today🤣😆
That's why I left that show.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yeah he many times put his life at stake nd they made him negative
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Typing mistake. I still remember his name. He was my friend's fav character.
Same pinch..i like Meer Ali
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
That's why I left that show.
I left it after most wanted series
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Lol why othetwise u wont be able to sleep today🤣😆
Yeah then i will get ghost dreams 🤣🤣
Yeah then i will get ghost dreams 🤣🤣
I thought i m the only one who gets scared so much..thanks for clearing my misconception🤣
I have many horror stories to share. We used to discuss about ghosts during free time in school and one of my classmates asked our principal to share ghost stories. And when he shared his stories our class burst into laughter.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Lol why othetwise u wont be able to sleep today🤣😆
I left just before Save Mumbai something.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I left it after most wanted series
Most wanted series are my favourite ❤
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I have many horror stories to share. We used to discuss about ghosts during free time in school and one of my classmates asked our principal to share ghost stories. And when he shared his stories our class burst into laughter.
Gud keep school stories till there..dont share them here ok Swara😅
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I left just before Save Mumbai something.
Most wanted series are my favourite ❤
Same mine too fav..but in hotstar ep before most wanted series are not available