Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Rashi what are your views on Abha and Anuraj's and Kashish and Jaywant's lovestory?😆
Never heard abt these characters.
What is the meaning of kashish???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Rashi what are your views on Abha and Anuraj's and Kashish and Jaywant's lovestory?😆
Never heard abt these characters.
What is the meaning of kashish???
Naagin i can watch but not horror shows guys. I can’t sleep properly in night. If I watched it.
I one did a huge mistake by watching one ep of fear files at midnight nd i couldnt sleep whole night..after that i never did same mistake again
They killed Diller also and turned Kavi negative. I mean how can you turn him into negative ☹Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Specially Anuraj. They killed him.
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
BCL was fun then. I don't watch now.
Yeah mee too
When they telecasted it in colors i used to watch it.
Attraction
They are characters of supernatural series Supercops Vs Supervillains
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Specially Anuraj. They killed him.
Anurag not Aruraj
I don't have that courage to watch fear files😆Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I one did a huge mistake by watching one ep of fear files at midnight nd i couldnt sleep whole night..after that i never did same mistake again
I don't believe in ghosts. But sound effects of horror shows are more horrifying and scary than ghost.
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I one did a huge mistake by watching one ep of fear files at midnight nd i couldnt sleep whole night..after that i never did same mistake again
🤣🤣
Yeah
Even the fear files promo scares me.
Ok now we should really stop talking abt this.🤣.
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
They killed Diller also and turned Kavi negative. I mean how can you turn him into negative ☹
Yeah he many times put his life at stake nd they made him negative
Typing mistake. I still remember his name. He was my friend's fav character.Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Anurag not Aruraj