To Love - Is it a boon or a bane ? Sur-Raag - Kor

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

To Love - Is it a boon or a bane ? Sur-Raag - Kor

Why this post… too many post about Sukor, RagKor, MeeJay…

I just could not contain myself…. Tears.. rolled….

I loved my dude Suraj Narain   Rajvanshi

I started to love the bloke Raaghav Kumar

But they loved Chakor the chirpy bird……  nothing about the show or the new cast….

It was dazy…everywhere white …… where am I……. I realized I was in the midst of the heavenly bodies.

There he was in the corner…full of clouds around him.. Dazy not clear but he was tall handsome but no smile…. He was looking down with tears in his eyes……. Just watching down …. She was alone.

Who are you I asked him….. and you are so young what made you come here….. and what are you looking down…..

I am just here loitering as my soul, my wife Chakor is there down…. I loved her and still love her… for I don’t know anything other than to love her….I am Suraj Rajvanshi…..he said… I teared profusely…

Do you think it is boon or bane to love….. He was embezzled ….I don’t know he said as I was born to love her and I don’t know anything other than that… So I am here as I saved her to live

But is she living???? I asked him….. He cried……

I went with my thoughts lingering… all only to be hit against him….

Hey Suraj I called….. he said Abey No rey I am Raaghav,humshakal of Suraj……

Whaatt???? And why the hell are you here I asked him….

I loved my maidam very much…. What? You too ? I asked do you know??? Yes I know she is Suraj’s wife Chakor…. When he rose high, she brought me for her daughter but soon I realized being the hamshakal I was also born to love her and so I did and still I do?

But why are you here I asked??  I came here saving her to live

Is she living I asked him? He too cried…. 

I went to the almighty looked into his eyes….. asked him

Why did you create them identical…..

They are born to love her he said….. yes they loved her and still loving her….

But why did you bring them here? I was getting angry…. Yes to make her live they died and came here…

Oh is she living??? Is it a boon or a bane to love her………

She is alone…down….. I turned to see God but he too fizzled inthe clouds…. I was shocked… Does  even the almighty fail in his calculations? ... Yes Destiny is powerful than Divinity I was told….I felt chocked… Whyyyyy I shouted waking up from my deep slumber…..

Came a hand with a glass of water…. Chakor…. I saw her standing near me.

Her face was white…. Plain… no sindoor…. No MS…. I closed my eyes…..

Is she living?????

Is it a boon or a bane to love Chakor…..

I am just unable to rest in peace….as my heart is in pieces seeing the edits and specially the Suraj blast, Chakor miscarriage and also Raaghav death posts on Insta…. I  stayed away for quite sometime on insta as I was unable to handle it….. but…………..

Is it a boon or bane to ship and love MeeJay, Sukor, RagKor…..

I turned around to ask somebody but… its still dizzy……. So I cried…

The makers has made a grave mistake and the show is nowhere near the original concept.  Leap is a blunder, failure and letting go MEEJAY is the BIGGEST BLUNDER.

Why Kill Suraj if there was a leap??

Why bring Raaghav and create an illusion of RagKor and then kill him off if they did not have a proper story line.

Edited by sumsukor - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sritama.. True its too much paining 

No words😖😖just😭😭such a heartwrenching post Sumi di💔💔💔u r so right..makers committed so many blunders..crimes.. just one after another..nothing makes any sense at all..killing Suraj,ending Ragkor abruptly, taking leap nd let go of MeeJay..just utter nonsense,shocking nd defies all logic...I don't think I will ever be able to come to terms with d way my Udaan,Sukor,Ragkor journey ended.. makers played with our emotions😖😖

Beautiful post 👏👏bt it's so heartbreaking 😭😭💔💔

Unquote 

skysunmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sumi diii emotional post 💔😭

Beautiful ❤️my heart is crying missing them so much.

Missing ragkor n your stories sooo  much 😔😔😔😭😭😭😭😭

Ankita38 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Emotional post 😢

But happy to read about suraj after a long time.

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sumi as usual fantafab..... no words to describe what feelings it has aroused...... before actually tears flow down,  let me just say thank you for writing this.....bang on post. 

BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's 6 months since they ended sukor. And I still can't believe they decided to do that. What were they even thinking?! SuKor... an epic love saga jodi, a celebrated couple, THE love story of udaan, the show ran on SuKor for a long time, SuKor were one of the most important things that gave meaning to Udaan. Everything that meant Udaan disappeared from the show. Jodis are very important in ITV. Audience doesn't like it when jodis are broken. A major chunk of the viewers are female who love jodis & love stories & romance. And MeeJay were the leads of the show. Stories & characters & actors playing those particular characters all matter. Sorry for the rant on your thread, Sumi. I really haven't been able to understand team udaan's thought process. 

sumsukor thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeeSandy

It's 6 months since they ended sukor. And I still can't believe they decided to do that. What were they even thinking?! SuKor... an epic love saga jodi, a celebrated couple, THE love story of udaan, the show ran on SuKor for a long time, SuKor were one of the most important things that gave meaning to Udaan. Everything that meant Udaan disappeared from the show. Jodis are very important in ITV. Audience doesn't like it when jodis are broken. A major chunk of the viewers are female who love jodis & love stories & romance. And MeeJay were the leads of the show. Stories & characters & actors playing those particular characters all matter. Sorry for the rant on your thread, Sumi. I really haven't been able to understand team udaan's thought process. 

Sandy don't feel sorry.. Exactly i broke my pen but just couldn't take so vented my frustration..

And adding to the joke is the bunch of jokers are bringing back Ranvijay from the ashes 🤪🤪 will not be surprised if imli too is resurrected 

Ekdam stupids 

LuvSSever thumbnail

Wow Sumi dear🤗🤗🤗

Those are consoling hugs for both of us.

Thats a splendid thought conveying the heartbreaking moments and 💔 feelings of us.

No words💔😭, we could just shed tears and start pondering on the thought is it a boon or bane..

seriously 😢😢😢... these makers have played with our emotions.. seriously if the plan was to snatch away, then why we were made to love them .....reckless moves, reckless writers with no brains those creatives are. even after running the show for long, they didnt understand whats the USP of show, who should be concentrated. I really cant understand them.

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Sukor123 

Superb post as usual 👏👏👏 but this post made me so emotional 😢😢😢 I am literally crying when read this post 😭😭😭 These makers are ruined everything if leap was decided then why they kill suraj & also SuKor and what need to bring raghav & they ended also RagKor story so abruptly Leap is a bad decision & they never realized what they done they snatch soul & heart of Udaan & now Udaan is meaningless without MeeJay But thanks for this post dear ❤❤❤

Unquote 

sumsukor thumbnail

Thanks Smita.. Sorry i made all sad and emotional.. Give me some time to connect and bring some solace.. 

OMG Sumi, what a heart touching post. When I saw your message I thought we are going to get another beautiful Ragkor story & feeling happy that you consider our wishes to write again but got the 💔💔 one . You make me so emotional that I couldn't control my tears to roll down😭😭😭. I'm speechless. Your every word is so true. Even God himself does not know why all these happened. Only makers know why they did abruptly end such a wonderful &  popular character like Suraj without any proper reason. Don't know from whose head Suraj's death idea came out. I'm still now in shocking state yet after 3 months . Can't accept yet the terrible truth. They didn't stop here ,they brought Vj back & ended Raghav character pathetically. They had created such circumstances that compel  Meejay to leave the show. Can never forgive the relentless makers for unfairly taken away Meejay from us.

Unquote