Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Leena I am ok .I got digestion probs cause of my bad eating habbits and prolly genetic cause my father have same problems .Bp is forever low and now just weak cause of fasting. cant wake up whole day .
THIS IS SOOOO BAAANNGGG OONNNN....🤣
Pak gaye re Mata ke Faltu Diraaammeee se ...
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
Leena I am ok .I got digestion probs cause of my bad eating habbits and prolly genetic cause my father have same problems .Bp is forever low and now just weak cause of fasting. cant wake up whole day .
May Allah give u and all ppl the strength to fast this entire month❤️
Enc and Abhiya .... Tum Dono bhi Thanda Paani Pee lo...😆
Ohh Mendak is Fastingggg.... take care baba ...
Originally posted by: 3Z5ZBBKXJS6JL4AH
Enc and Abhiya .... Tum Dono bhi Thanda Paani Pee lo...😆
Maine paaani ban kiya hain🤣
Haha coconut water le rahi hoo, weakness thoda kam hone😆
I don’t like kishwer but it was nice when she said in bcl she is proud of Parth and didn’t know he was a good cricketer when they were in other show together and he really plays well
Originally posted by: priya185
I don’t like kishwer but it was nice when she said in bcl she is proud of Parth and didn’t know he was a good cricketer when they were in other show together and he really plays well
wo to ye bhi nahi janti thi ki.
parth is marathi😆
Originally posted by: priya185
I don’t like kishwer but it was nice when she said in bcl she is proud of Parth and didn’t know he was a good cricketer when they were in other show together and he really plays well
Ha I have seen it, she called him her son referring to previous show and also how she is surprised to know he is a good player and plays cricket actually sums up how he used to be on previous show sets😆