Originally posted by: munchkinland
I am waiting for sims to use it
Me too😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: munchkinland
I am waiting for sims to use it
Me too😃
Originally posted by: chaaru26
But Unexpected kiss wasn't that non octo friendly...
But it was very cute
I guess that's why I survived it🤣
Originally posted by: chaaru26
But Unexpected kiss wasn't that non octo friendly...
But it was very cute
Please share the link i wanna read it
Bookmarked this page, I will check it out soon!
Correct, there was just neck kiss 🤣
Originally posted by: Tellurium
Please share the link i wanna read it
Here you go:
/forum/ye-un-dino-ki-baat-hai/4991439/samaina-os-the-unexpected-kiss
@Tehreem yes most of us are
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Correct, there was just neck kiss 🤣
Pehle hi spoiler mat do link share karo
Everyone seems to have gone to Ashi's live😆
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9