
Whose that person
Is he anjaan???? That is trying to harm romi

Page
of
1
Whose that person
Is he anjaan???? That is trying to harm romi

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
What name of guy who plays romi
Originally posted by: chavi12345
What name of guy who plays romi
It's Kushagre Dua.
Oh... Plz let Romi live... I adore the trio RoDriDiv together....
Oh... Plz let Romi live... I adore the trio RoDriDiv together....
He will introduce anjaan
I dont think he will die
I hope he doesn't kill Romi.😭
Just a random thought
As we have seen a video where Bichoo was Romi.
Maybe Anjaan is from team Pi. And its Bichoo in the form of Romi.
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
I hope he doesn't kill Romi.😭
Just a random thought
As we have seen a video where Bichoo was Romi.
Maybe Anjaan is from team Pi. And its Bichoo in the form of Romi.
Anjaan seems to be from team pi only the way he attacked
Kyunki mukku has speciality in creating negativity
did they say tht the person is anjaan?😲.....cause anjaan shouldn't b negative