Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TandraB

He did. Remember when Mishti didn't receive his call and he spoke to his mom about how she's changed? He did understand and tried to make Mishti tell him, but she never did. Not his fault. 

Then he should speak with mishti if he really understood her ...why did he was talk like taunting when she call back ....n telling to his mom mishti changed doesnt mean he understand her,it is more like changes in his exceptions from mishti.....

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

Agreed. Especially when someone is hell-bent on justifying something that most people consider unethical and wrong.

#JuzzbattSahiYaGalatNahiHote

Is it? Oh...I am seeing different.....most ppl understand the situation of mishti in the show...n someppl trying hard to prove it unethical n wrong....

Ok...it will b ethical n right when mishti marry n suffer herself in a loveless marriage

PranPriye thumbnail

Happy Freedom Misti... Wish I could wish the same to Ruhaan too but he's got Misti - nothing less than he deserves, still tough luck there - a lifetime of being a yes person ahead .. 

But I can wish Veer, so:

Happy Freedom to you too Veer! Now you don't need to worry about your fiance fighting her feelings of attraction for your best friend.

You don't need to worry about a woman who will say 'I love you' to you multiple times and never once mean it..

And much more...

Happy  Freedom ❤ 

SathyaT thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khatimeethi

If u cant be who u are and their is slightest doubt in your mind ,whether the person will accept u at ur worst ,call of relationship and mishti did that.

Not every thing has to be said and if it is then relationship is weak.

Marry someone who doesn't have to worship the ground u walk but capable to read ur silence and not just have romance as solution of all problem..or leave and run away at first sight of ur mistake

@Bold, Exactly 👍

PranPriye thumbnail

When exactly veer asked mishti to be herself ?

Oh veer got ring behind his mom back why not in front of mom,why didnt he tell mishti that u can voice ur opinion to mom also and dont agree with her choice

Are we actually watching the episodes here? Misti asks Veer's Mom to choose the ring. Veer's Mom says NO. Misti INSISTS. Why did Misti insist? For the sake of courtesy, she asked Veer's Mom asked. Fine, respect given. Veer's Mom, now from front is asking Misti to choose. Still, Misti refuses. Why does  she refuse when she has a clear change choice in mind? Veer shouldn't have encouraged this behavior by buying that other ring for her. That's where he went wrong. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

If u cant be who u are and their is slightest doubt in your mind ,whether the person will accept u at ur worst ,call of relationship and mishti did that.

Not every thing has to be said and if it is then relationship is weak.

Marry someone who doesn't have to worship the ground u walk but capable to read ur silence and not just have romance as solution of all problem..or leave and run away at first sight of ur mistake

👏⭐️

Trisolaris thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mishti chose to marry Veer. And then Mishti chose to break up with him and jump right into another relationship so she’ll still have someone to comfort her and assure her that she’s amazing and perfect.

Woohoo, happy freedom from self-imposed constraints. 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

Most people in this forum are Mishaan fans, so obviously they are going to justify Mishaan by hook or by crook. 

Ruhaan cheated his best friend by not controlling his feelings for Mishti and not leaving when he could have left. That is not unethical? Ya phir Mishti smiling and laughing two minutes after breaking up is not unethical and inhuman? 

U cant decide about others...like u others also giving their opinion....so if ppl say u r trying to prove mishaan fans wrong....will u accept...

And reg ruhaan did he perceive mishti? , feelings cant b controlled but actions can....in the show I watched ruhaan controlled his feelings till jungle track after that he too knows mishti too feels for him....

P.S:Before I was signed up to watch this show I know there will change in relationships n it is in CVs hands how they r showing the characters....Since the characters r likeable to me I am supporting them...n coming to ethics if I find it unethical my INSTINCTS will tell me not to watch the show but I didn't find it unethical rather mistakes which is happening in reality too...

Edited by sahisri - 4 years ago
Sushma_Reddy thumbnail

What exactly do you mean by 'understanding'? Being a slave? If your SO behaves badly with you for no fault of theirs, then you can't even make your displeasure known?

Slave is too far...he is not even a good friend acc to me....

sheen97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Most people in this forum are Mishaan fans, so obviously they are going to justify Mishaan by hook or by crook. 

Ruhaan cheated his best friend by not controlling his feelings for Mishti and not leaving when he could have left. That is not unethical? Ya phir Mishti smiling and laughing two minutes after breaking up is not unethical and inhuman? 

By saying that all those who are liking mishaan will justify them by hook and crook,not giving me good vibe. You have ur opinion, so do others doesnt matter if they like mishaan or are neutral. If mishaan are liked by more than majority of people that means they didnt do anything which needs justification. They were too people who are right for each other but met at wrong time. But then also they didnt cross their limits. Mishti broke up with veer. Nor you will understand our pov nor we will so i dont see a point in degrading ruhaan again and again. You dont like ok. We like them deal with it if you can!