Thanks for the pm and start something new soon

Thank you dear:)
Also you're most welcome for the PM!
TaniDMGlover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

~I Love You...Two, Three, Four, Raise To Infinity  (AR OS)~

Part1:-

Sleeves rolled up till his elbows, hair messed up and with his tie half done a man in his early thirties opened the door of his black Audi and somehow dodging the rain that seemed to have been endless that day he ran inside the huge mansion. "Damn! Yeh barish ko bhi abhi padhni thi... he mumbled as he carelessly threw his blazer on the couch while wiping off the slight water from his head. Just then his house help came and offered him a glass of water which he gladly took "Why is it so quite? Ridhima kaha hai? Asked the guy as he gave back the now empty glass. "Maam hasn't yet come home sir Came the instant reply. "What she still isn't home? Itni barish padh rahi hai aur... Said the guy sighing and lightly rubbing his fingers on his head. " Anyway thank you for the water John, you carry on with your work said the guy dismissing the servant and thereafter walking towards his room while dialling a number on the way which was fortunately answered after a few rings...

Hello Mr. Husband Came the reply from the other side of the call. 

"Hello wello chodo or yeh Batao ki tum kaha ho Replied the guy as he began opening the buttons of his shirt.

"Bas abhi nikal rahi hoon, I should be home soon came the reply again.

"What?Ridhima tum abhi nikal rahi ho? have you seen how badly its raining outside... Said the guy literally stopping his task midway. 

"Oho Armaan don't worry ill be there soon ab kya Karu agar last minute pe meeting extent ho gayi to... She replied again. 

"Tch, but phir bhi yaar bahar mausam itna kharab hai to you could have just cut it short na...Khair now just come soon and drive safely, tum bolo to main ajau lene? Asked the guy as an after thought.

"Nahi baba I have already left the building so there is no point and don't worry ill be careful okay replied the girl from the other end. 

"Hmm okay...And now cut the call don't talk while driving yaar kitni Baar kaha hai and make sure you have worn your seat belt He replied finally discarding his shirt in the laundry basket. 

"Aye Aye captain She asked giggling as she could clearly imagine his panicked face. 

"Nataunki...Ill see you soon he mumbled smilingly as he shook his head at his drama queen before finally cutting the call and heading for a much needed shower.

While taking a shower he could help but think of how in a span of five years their lives had changed so much, not that he complained at all but then again its always fascinates him as to how from being complete strangers they had ended up being the most integral part of each other. Ridhima, that very name always brought a million dollar smile on his face, whoever imagined the Armaan Malik, hot shot CEO of Malik Enterprises (which was the housing company to many subordinate companies and thus had their eggs spread across multiple baskets), the one who once did not believe in the word love to fall so deeply and irrevocable in love with someone. He still remembered how he had met her in a common friend's wedding nearly five years back and well for him it was love at first sight. He was absolutely bowled over how beautiful she looked in that ivory coloured lehenga and then of course the grace and confidence with which she carried herself just further charmed him. He somehow managed to introduce himself to her and thats when he came to know that she was none other than Ridhima Gupta the owner of "Fame to Name Pvt Ltd which was a well renowned PR agency. Call it destiny or whatever else but they kept bumping into each other time and again and before they even knew it they became friends. He of course was just getting more attracted to her by each passing day, her ambitious nature never failed to amaze him. He came to know that she was someone who would move heaven and earth to achieve her goals yet would stop even the biggest of meetings for her family. She on the other hand understood that behind the stern and introvert nature that he masked himself with was an absolutely caring and incredibly sweet human being. They spent a good seven months getting to know each other when he could no longer hold himself and finally asked her out which she did accept because by then she was equally charmed by him. Their dating period was something they both would always cherish, those random date nights, the new feeling of love, the possessiveness it all just felt so so good.  After being together for nearly two and a half years he somehow mustered the courage to propose her for marriage and that of course was a story in itself. God he still remembered her shocked face and instead of replying when she started crying and started rambling about how she wasn't ready, he was this close to shitting his pants but then he realised that she was just really nervous and rightly so being the super ambitious girl that she was she did have her own fears regarding marriage but thankfully enough he was able to sort that out and now they were both happily married in fact they had just recently celebrated their first anniversary a month back. 

Pal ek pal mein hi thamm sa gaya

Tu hath mein hath jo de gaya

He smiled fondly at all those lovely memories as he got done with his shower and got dressed in a pair of black tracks and a dark grey full sleeves T-shirt. He was just drying his wet hair when he heard the doorbell ring which instantly deepened the dimple on his face knowing exactly who had come. He immediately discarded the towel in the laundry basket and made his way towards the living room where he finally saw his beautiful wife after a long day  "Hey gorgeous... he said taking her in his arms and placing a light peck on her lips.Hi... she whispered back snuggling cozily in his arms. "Tired? He asked gently caressing her back "hmm...Very she replied looking up at him with her tired eyes. "kon bolta hai wonder woman banne ke liye...You've been up since six am Jaan pehle ghar ko dekhti ho phir Sara din kaam pe rehti ho and abhi bhi itni barish main khud drive Kar ke Ayi ho thakogi nahi to kya hoga he said with a slight frown making her smile slightly "Hmm...Tum ho na mere khayal rakhne ke liye she replied placing a tiny kiss on his chin "tch...Still Ridhima you shouldn't over work yourself also na... he said still with that little frown on his face "Hmm...Okay I wont she said passingly as she once again hid her face his chest. "Right...We shall see that he said knowing very well that she said it just so he wouldn't say anything further. "Khair tum ab jao and jaldi se fresh hokar au tab tak main John se kehkar khana lagwa deta hoon he said parting from the hug after a few minutes only to see her groan "Armaan mujhe bilkul bhuuk nahi hai...I just really want to sleep  "No Ridhima...You have to eat you dinner phir sojana...and don't give me that puppy face you know is baat pe to its definitely not going to work  he replied calmly because by now he was well accustomed to the fact that when tired she did not like to even eat but then he always managed to feed her in some way or the other. "I hate you... she said Poking her tongue at him for being so blunt while he just gave his million dollar smile and winking at her he replied back  "I know that sweetheart and I love you too not being able to hold that smile herself she finally moved out and went to take a soothing bath. 

Chaloon main jahan jaaye tu

Dayein main tere bayein tu

Hoon rutt main hawayein tu

Saathiya

Armaan made sure the dinner was laid quickly and as soon as she was out from her bath he took her to the dining room where both of them sat talking about their day while having their dinner. Post dinner Ridhima got up instantly and went to the kitchen to check on the cleaning while Armaan just shook his head seeing his wife who was visibly exhausted but yet she was on getting another task done for the day. He knew there would be absolutely no point telling her anything and so he just went to the living-room with his laptop and worked on a presentation while waiting for her to come so they could both go to bed. A good twenty minutes later Ridhima came out from the kitchen and literally slummed herself down on the couch with her head on his lap which startled him for a second as he was so deeply engrossed that he never realised when she had come out from the kitchen. Quickly saving his work he shut the laptop and lightly caressed her hair "Ho gaya sab? He asked softly placing a light kiss on her hair to which she just hmmed hiding her face more on his stomach making him smile a little "Thats why I tell you not to overwork yourself ab dekho kitni zyada thak gayi ho Lekin nahi main to pagal h... "Urghh Armaan sone do na she whined cutting him in between making him chuckle inspite of himself "Fine baba kuch nahi bol raha main...chill he said as he continued to caress her head lovingly. After a few minutes when he felt her body relax a little he somehow got up without disturbing her and without wasting another minute he picked her up and brought her up to their room where he lay comfortably tucked her in bed and then himself climbed up on his side and moving closer to her he hugged her from behind spooning her body under his strong her arms.She smiled contently feeling his arms around her but the next second frowned hard and even before he could ask anything she stirred a little "Shave kyu nahi karte tum...Your beard's pocking me she mumbled in an annoyed tone while still in her sleepy state which made him laugh real hard and that of course further earned him a smack as he was disturbing her sleep. Somehow controlling his laughter he caressed her bare shoulder a little where his beard had to say poked her and then just bend down and placed a light kiss on her cheek and mumbling "I love you baby he too dozed off with her.

Hansu main jab gaaye tu

Roun main murjhaye tu

Bheegun main barsaye tu

Saathiya

The next morning she got up a little late as it was a Saturday and so it was a holiday for both her and Armaan. Stretching her hand with eyes still closed she tried to get hold of her hubby dearest but just frowned on not being able to do so, she somehow opened her sleepy eyes only to find Armaan's side of the bed empty which needles to say deepened her already existing frown. She was just gonna call out for him when she heard the sound of water running and turning her head a little she found the door of the washroom open and it took it no more than a second to know who was inside. Moving the comforter away from her she lazily got up and walked towards the washroom only to find Armaan bend over the basin washing his face. Without saying anything she just stood right behind him and hugged him from his back startling him momentarily but the next second a beautiful smile spread across his lips. "Uth gayi Princess? He asked cheerfully as he wiped his face with the hand-towel kept beside him while she just hmmed in response as she sleepily rested her head on his bare back with her eyes closed. He chuckled seeing her still partially asleep and in a swift movement he turned her around bringing her in-front of him and as soon as he did that she immediately rested her head on his chest and just snuggled up in his arms making him now laugh fully at his sleeping beauty, for someone who loved sleeping so much he always wondered how she managed to go through the week with just five hours of sleep each day. He too placed his arms around her waist and placing a light kiss on the top of her head he just let her be for sometime because he knew that it was exactly what she needed right now, just to be in his arms and he was absolutely happy to oblige.  "Good Morning Sweetheart he wished her after a few minutes when he was sure that she was now fully awake but was just not willing to open her eyes, while lightly caressing her back. "Mmm, Morning she replied back slowly opening her eyes and looking up only to see her husbands smiling face which brought a small smile on her face as well. "Slept well? He asked as he placed a light peck on her lips "Hmm...Very well she replied as he slowly lifted her from her waist and placed her on the counter beside the basin "Vaise tum itni Subha Subha kya Kar rahe the? She asked while brushing her teeth as he opened a cabinet from above and removed a bottle. "Bas apni wife ki demands pure Kar raha tha... He said now turning towards her and showing her the bottle of his aftershave lotion while winking at her making her shake her head at his nataunki. "Good, very good! Karna bhi chahiye Isi main apki Bhali hai Mr. Malik she said after rinsing her mouth and wiping it with the same hand-towel that he used before. "And how is that Mrs. Malik? He asked stepping closer to her and handling her the bottle of the aftershave lotion. "Arey? Haven't you heard that phrase...The secrete to a a happy married lies in always listening to your wife she giggled while rubbing the lotion over his now clean shaven face while gently massaging it making him smile blissfully. "Really now? He asked "Yes Mr. Malik really she replied back washing her hands and jumping off the counter to go and grab something to eat. "Uhuh not so soon Mrs. Malik... he said catching her wrist and stopping her from leaving by once again bringing her in-front of him. She raised her eyebrow asking him what he meant by that to which he just took a step closer towards her "Well you know ab Maine tumhari baat mani, shave kiya bilkul jaisa tum chahti thi to tumhe bhi to meri baat mani chahiye na...You know just to make it fair he spoke huskily as he kept moving closer to her making her move behind with every step that he took. "Kais...kasii baat? She asked trying and miserably failing to keep her heartbeat and voice in check as her back banged lightly on the wall behind halting her movements there and there. "Hmm well there are many things I can think off but...he trailed off placing a sensuous kiss on her earlobe making her close her eyes. "But? She whispered as her hands automatically landed on his bare shoulder as she felt him place another kiss just beside her lips. "But...For now Ill make do with a nice, long bath he whispered before finally placing his lips on hers and taking her into a deep passionate kiss. Without breaking the kiss he picked her up in his arms and brought her to the bathtub where he had already prepared a bath for her before he started shaving and as per what he said they did enjoy a nice, long bath!!!!!

Saya mera hai teri shakal

Haal hai aisa kuchh aaj-kal

Subah main hoon tu dhoop hai

Main aaina hoon tu roop hai

Yeh tera sath khoob hai humsafar

After their bath which needless to say left Ridhima with tainted red cheeks they were finally sitting to have their brunch when all of a sudden Armaan remembered something "Arey Ridhima main batana bhul gaya Muskaan (Her best-friend and also a senior employee in her company) ka call Aya tha while you were sleeping, Kisi Mr. Kapoor ke bare main kuch puchne he said taking a forkful of the pancake on his plate. "Mr. Kapoor ka? Oh God Tumne mujhe uthaya kyu nahi...Shit pata nahi ab... "Arey calm down sweetheart why are you panicking so much? She just wanted a number from your phone which I gave her, she said aur koi kaam nahi hai isliye Maine nahi uthaya he said cutting her in between as she really got hyper something which she rarely did. Hearing him she calmed down a bit and just hmmed while she mindlessly continued to have her breakfast which he obviously did notice. "Ridhima, Kya baat hai sweetheart? Any problem? He asked placing his hand over her hand which was kept on the table. Huh? Uhmm nahi just something related to work ill manage she replied with a tiny smile to assure him "It will be alright okay? Whatever that it is theek ho jayega so don't stress and anyway I haven't seen someone as competitive as you so I know you will mange it just right. Aur agar kuch bhi ho even if you just want to rant I am always here okay? He said placing a small kiss on her hand to which she just nodded at him with a grateful. He was perfect that way, he always knew what to say and when to say it, he knew she wouldn't want to talk about it right now and he made sure to respect her and not prob her further rather he gently assured her and also motivated her to handle the matter in the never give up attitude that she always had. 

Ek maange agar sau khwaab doon

Tu rahe khush main aabad hoon

Post their brunch Ridhima got busy in making a few phone calls and emails in their bedroom and not wanting to disturbing her Armaan also decided to got to the living room and work on the presentation he had been making. It was almost past six in the evening when Ridhima managed to complete all her work, sighing contently she walked out of the room to search for her husband and also to satisfy the angry stomach monster. Coming down the stairs she found Armaan sat on the couch with his reading glasses on which further enhanced his already good looks, his  feet was placed up on the coffee table while all his focus was on the laptop placed on his lap. Hearing the footsteps he turned around and smiled seeing his gorgeous wife walking towards him. "Kaam ho gaya? He asked her placing a gentle kiss on her temple as she plopped herself beside him. "Hmm all done she replied snuggling against his shoulder as he once again focused his attention towards his laptop. "I am sorry she whispered after a few seconds with her head still on his shoulder. "Sorry kyu? He asked with a frown looking at her for a brief second before getting back to his laptop "because I know that you really wanted to go out today but mujhe last minute kaam agaya aur... "Ridhima...Don't be silly! Kitni Baar mujhe kaam ajata hai to tum bhi to samajti ho na and like I have said before mere liye jitna important Mera career, Mera kaam  hai utna hi important tumhara career, tumhara kaam hai, so dare you say sorry for this next time samjhi he said now completely facing her making her chuckle at how he tried threatening her towards the end but mostly just so touched at how understanding and supportive he was. "I love you she mumbled placing a light kiss on his shoulder making him flash that killer dimple of his as he lightly bumped his head with hers before once again getting back to his work while she just continued to rest her head on his shoulder and close her eyes for a few seconds. After a good fifteen minutes he finally finished his work and looked really happy with the outcome of it "Oye he nudged her a little making her open her eyes and before she could ask anything he pointed towards the laptop with his eyes asking her to have a look and no sooner that she did then a gasp escaped her mouth "Wowww...Armaan yeh...This is so perfect she exclaimed keeping her eyes fixed on the laptop where he had displayed some pictures of his upcoming project. "You like it? He asked hardly being able to contain his excitement. "Like it? Armaan I love it...This is absolutely amazing she said scrolling down through the statics and other details of the project while he smiled wide hearing her reply. "Tum itne Dino se Isi pe kaam Kar Rahe the na she asked looking towards him after thoroughly going through everything. "Hmm...This project is my dream Ridhima tum to janti hi ho...Isliye main khud is par kaam Kar raha tha because I cant afford the slightest of mistakes and also because I know that I wont be able to explain anyone what I actually envision this to be He replied once again looking at the screen. "Also because nobody can match your passion for this, I just cant wait for this to actually come in the market...When are you officially starting it? She asked as he kept the laptop aside and took her in a side hug "Bas Kuch choti Moti details bachi hai which should be done by the end of this month and then we are all se to roll he replied as he took hold of her hand and played with her fingers. "I am so so proud of you Armaan she said looking up towards him while still being in his arms, just such a small thing yet it made him feel so good because he had worked really hard for this project, had face innumerable problems all through which she stood by him like a rock. And now that things were finally working out he couldn't help but just feel so overwhelmed and the pride that reflected in here eyes made it even more special. Smiling at her he bend down a little took her in a sweet kiss which was equally reciprocated however their moment did not last long for soon they heard a loud grumble making them both break apart and laugh loudly knowing exactly what that sound was "I guess someone is hungry said Armaan jokingly as he winked at Ridhima knowing too well that his beautiful wife must have not eaten anything while working and now that she had finished her work her tummy monster could no longer hold itself. She just smiled sheepishly making him laugh even more "Pagal he mumbled before getting up and taking her along with him as they headed towards the kitchen to garb a snack.

Tu sabse judaa judaa sa hai

Tu apni tarah tarah sa hai

Mujhko lagta nahi hai tu doosra

~4 Months Later~

Armaan who was sprawled over the bed was fast asleep when he suddenly he heard some noises, ignoring it he turned his head and tried to catch some more sleep as he rarely got any owing to the work related to his dream project which was going on in full swing. However the sound just continued forcing him to open his eyes, looking beside him he found Ridhima's side empty and that instantly woke him. Taking a quick glance at his phone he saw the time and realised it was still quite early for her to be up nut before he could think of anything else he once again heard that sound and this time it kinda worried him because he knew that whatever it was, it was definitely related with Ridhima. "Ridhima... he called out but got no reply which did nothing but increase his fear. He saw that the washroom light was on and also the sound seemed much clearer from that side and so he deiced to first go and check there. "Ridhima, Jaan tum andar ho? He asked knocking on the door once but once again got no response. He turned the knob and realised that the door wasn't locked and so he stepped inside to check for sure that she wasn't inside but as soon as he stepped in the sight that greeted him nearly chocked out all the life from within him "Ridhima... he whispered painfully as he took in the sight in front of him.

NOTE: Hi guys...So I am back with a new OS (Yes I know I have my stories left and that too will be completed...Although it may take a while) Till then I hope you guys enjoy this new random OS that I started...Also just a reminder Part two will be posted based on the feedback!

-Tanishka(Tani)

Edited by TaniDMGlover - 5 years ago
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww! These two are so cute, Tani!! I <3 them!! This look into the daily lives of AR was really nice. Now, as usual, cliffie ending hai! KYUUU???

I'm just gonna assume ki Ridz was puking her guts out and they're gonna find out that they're gonna be parents. You know, all happy stuff. Cause I don't wanna think that Ridzy's sick. No sir, no way!

But really, these two are complete sweethearts and I loved reading this so very much!! ❤️
NishitaRahman thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.story ka name,concept,character just outstanding hai.I love it.armaan office se bapas aya to dekha ridzy abhi tak nahi.armaan is very understanding .love AR moment.armaan ridzy ko common friend wedding mei mila tha.4 month ka leap hoya.armaan kya dekha.hope sab teek ho.beautiful story.please post the next asap.eagerly waiting for next part
RihooHaws thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First of all, thank you so so so much for the lovely update Tani...
I m so overwhelmed to know, this one is dedicated specially for me heehee...
It feel so loved when someone dedicate such a awesome piece of their hardwork haina...
I know u will understand this feeling of mine being reader hehehe ;)
So thank u thank u thank u and thanks a lot... 

Now coming to the part, I hope end mein aisa kuch na ho jo Armaan koh dard mile...
Jitna main apne readers koh cliffhangers pe chodke maze leti hun, utna mujhe maza nehi aati jab dusre writers mujhe jaise bechari readers koh cliffhangers pe chode :P
Anyways I know u will surely continue and it better be super quick ok... 
Tumne aise point pe choda hai, sab soch soch ke paagal hoge...
Kyunki it might lead to a happy ending or sad but I would prefer a happy ending because its specially for me na hehehe...

Everything else were just awesome from starting...
First Armaan reaching home and realizing that his beautiful wife hasn't reached yet...
How he got panic and worried for his wife because the weather was real bad outside...
So both are in business and busy in their respective works...
Still they understand each other so well... 
The way Armaan take care of her when she reached home, not let her sleep without eating...
than how he did shave early morning because she complain at night hehehe, it was super cute mahnnn...
When they were in home, he still gave space to her because she was busy in work...
After that how both talk about Armaan dream project, how hardly he was working on it personally... 
Riddhima loving his work and how she tell him she is very proud of him and always will be by his side no matter what...

But but but, yeh end mein kuch hazam nehi huva...
Aisa na ho ki, meri saath saath Ridz koh bhi hazam hone mein problem hojae...
So continue super soon...
Keep posting and I will keep loving ;)
Muwaahhh :* Love it and love u more...
take care :D

TaniDMGlover thumbnail

Hello...I am so glad you liked the story (that makes the effort worth it) and of course I know how nice it feels when you get a story dedicated to yourself so hehe I am glad I could give you that joy :)

Haha I know none of us like cliffhangers but as writers we have no choice na...Nahi to koi tapas at a hi nahi next part ke liye...

I am so glad you liked the story and AR in the story ...I will update soon...Thank you for such kind words!

TaniDMGlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: RihooHaws

First of all, thank you so so so much for the lovely update Tani...

I m so overwhelmed to know, this one is dedicated specially for me heehee...

It feel so loved when someone dedicate such a awesome piece of their hardwork haina...

I know u will understand this feeling of mine being reader hehehe ;)

So thank u thank u thank u and thanks a lot... 

Now coming to the part, I hope end mein aisa kuch na ho jo Armaan koh dard mile...

Jitna main apne readers koh cliffhangers pe chodke maze leti hun, utna mujhe maza nehi aati jab dusre writers mujhe jaise bechari readers koh cliffhangers pe chode :P

Anyways I know u will surely continue and it better be super quick ok... 

Tumne aise point pe choda hai, sab soch soch ke paagal hoge...

Kyunki it might lead to a happy ending or sad but I would prefer a happy ending because its specially for me na hehehe...

Everything else were just awesome from starting...

First Armaan reaching home and realizing that his beautiful wife hasn't reached yet...

How he got panic and worried for his wife because the weather was real bad outside...

So both are in business and busy in their respective works...

Still they understand each other so well... 

The way Armaan take care of her when she reached home, not let her sleep without eating...

than how he did shave early morning because she complain at night hehehe, it was super cute mahnnn...

When they were in home, he still gave space to her because she was busy in work...

After that how both talk about Armaan dream project, how hardly he was working on it personally... 

Riddhima loving his work and how she tell him she is very proud of him and always will be by his side no matter what...

But but but, yeh end mein kuch hazam nehi huva...

Aisa na ho ki, meri saath saath Ridz koh bhi hazam hone mein problem hojae...

So continue super soon...

Keep posting and I will keep loving ;)

Muwaahhh :* Love it and love u more...

take care :D

Hello...I am so glad you liked the story (that makes the effort worth it) and of course I know how nice it feels when you get a story dedicated to yourself so hehe I am glad I could give you that joy :)

Haha I know none of us like cliffhangers but as writers we have no choice na...Nahi to koi tapas at a hi nahi next part ke liye...

I am so glad you liked the story and AR in the story ...I will update soon...Thank you for such kind words!

TaniDMGlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: NishitaRahman

Awesome part.part ki liye bohot sukriya.love the part.story ka name,concept,character just outstanding hai.I love it.armaan office se bapas aya to dekha ridzy abhi tak nahi.armaan is very understanding .love AR moment.armaan ridzy ko common friend wedding mei mila tha.4 month ka leap hoya.armaan kya dekha.hope sab teek ho.beautiful story.please post the next asap.eagerly waiting for next part

Thank you so much dear..I am so glad you liked it :)and a special thank you for waiting for it so patiently...I hope you like the next part :)

TaniDMGlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: DMGThings

Awww! These two are so cute, Tani!! I <3 them!! This look into the daily lives of AR was really nice. Now, as usual, cliffie ending hai! KYUUU???

I'm just gonna assume ki Ridz was puking her guts out and they're gonna find out that they're gonna be parents. You know, all happy stuff. Cause I don't wanna think that Ridzy's sick. No sir, no way!

But really, these two are complete sweethearts and I loved reading this so very much!! ❤️

Haina? These two are my cuties also *hides face*

hehe a little cliff-hanger adds thud spice to the story na :P

Well lets see if your assumption is right or wrong...Jane ke liye padhiye agla part :p

Thank you so much for the lovely comment as always :D

TaniDMGlover thumbnail

~I Love You…Two, Three, Four, Raise To Infinity  (AR OS)~

PART 2:-

“Ridhima…” he whispered painfully as he took in the sight in front of him. Not being able to hold himself any longer he walked near to her on the cold floor where she sat with her knees pulled up to her chest while crying her eyes out, her face bright red, hair messed…In short she looked miserable and he couldn't help the stinging pain he felt in his heart seeing her state. Somehow controlling his racing heartbeats he sat beside her and gently took hold of her hand “Ridhima…Bacha kya hua? Tum yaha aise…” he asked trying and failing in hiding the panic in his voice because the Ridhima he knew rarely cried, she was more the type to bottle up her emotions and it usually took him a lot off effort to actually make her speak about things that bothered her. Hearing him she slowly looked towards him and no amount of words could describe how bad he felt seeing those rapid tears fall from her beautiful almond shaped eyes. “Ridhima…What happened baby? Tum ro kyu rahi ho? Are..Are you hurt somewhere? Tab..Tabyait to theek hai tumhari, kahi dard ho raha hai?” he spoke with his heart pounding against his chest as he held her face in his palms and frantically looked all over her body to check for any kind of injury and fortunately he found none, she did not bother replying to him and just simply flung herself in his arms and cried even harder while hiding her face in his chest making him even more worried. “Ridhima…Kuch to bolo jaan…Why are you crying so much?” He asked her worriedly as he rubbed her back trying to calm her down a little but nothing seemed to be helping. “I..Armaan main…I…I am sorry” she mumbled amidst her tears with her head still hidden on his chest. “Sorry? Ridhima tum kya ?” He tried asking her but was just cut by her innumerable sorries making him really confused and restless as well as she was crying real badly. “Ridh…Ridhima listen to me…Shh bas…” he said as he somehow parted her from himself and held her shoulders firmly yet gently. “Ridhima Dekho mujhe…Look at me sweetheart” he said placing his finger on her chin and forcing her to look up at him as she continued to sob without a halt. “I am sorr…” “Shh bas…” he said shaking his head and cutting her in between while wiping her tears which kept on falling. “Chup bilkul chup…Stop crying jaana and tell me whats wrong, batao mujhe Ridhima akhir baat kya hai?” He asked her very softly yet fixedly. She said nothing and  just shook her head unable to speak but he had to know, he just had to know what was troubling her so much. Ridhimaa…” he shook her a little and looked at her straight in the eye “Tell me what’s wrong?” He asked her again and there was something in his tone in his eyes that forced her to finally speak up…”I…I am…I am pregnant” she whispered with a trembling voice as another tear glided down her already wet cheek. “WHAT?” Exclaimed Armaan rather loudly, his voice clearly depicting how shocked he was to hear this information. “I am sorry…I am really sorry Armaan…Mujh…mujhe Pata hai you’re not ready and I…I don't know how I…I got busy and I missed my shot and the baby…I am sorry” She rambled amidst her cries while he still sat rooted just staring at her with shock written all over his face. His lack of reaction really happened to scare her and she couldn't help but cry even more as all sorts of negative thoughts creeped into her mind “Ar..Armaan pls I…I cant abort this baby Armaan pls, I cant…I…I know tum ready nahi ho and I am sorry…Par main apne bache ko nahi mar sakti…I can’t kill my child” she cried hiding her face her palms and hearing her say this Armaan finally broke out from his little shock mode and saw her crying hysterically with her face buried in her palms and that very sight broke his heart but yet he said nothing. “Get up…” he said after a few seconds, his voice devoid of any emotions. Hearing him finally say something she slowly looked up from her hands and found him looking at her intently with a straight face. “Ar..Armaan ma…” “utho yaha se” he said cutting her off in between while standing up from the cold floor himself and offering his hand for her to get up, but there was something in his tone that scared her. Why wasn't he saying anything she thought. “Ar…Armaan tum…” “ I said get up Ridhima” he said once again cutting her in between and stating it loud and clear that refusing him right now wasn't an option for her and so not having any other choice she gave him his hand and slowly got up from the floor. “Chalo mere sath…” he said as soon as she was on her feet and holding her hand tightly in his he guided her out of the washroom and took her towards their bed and making her sit down on her side he handed her a glass of water and just as she was about to refuse he glared at her stopping her protest there and then and taking the glass from him she had the water most which came out due to constant hiccups while he lightly patted her back trying to soothe her. After a few seconds she felt okay and gave him the empty glass which he kept back on the side table. “Ar…” even before she could say anything he just turned out and walked out of the room, leaving a really heart broken Ridhima behind…He came back in the room after a good five minutes with a small tray in his hand and found her sitting in the same position as he had left her in with the only differences being that now she had her hands protectively wrapped over her abdomen and her face was soaking wet with fresh tears. He felt terrible for hurting her so much but he had his reasons. Slowly walking towards her he sat himself on the bed right in front of her and just stare at her for a few seconds while she had her head bowed not wanting to face one more rejection from him. “Ar…Armaan pls…Main…Main…I want this baby Armaan…I…I want this bab…baby” she said after a few minutes while hiccupping feeling terribly hurt seeing his aloofness. “Look at me…” he said trying his best to not melt by her tears. “Look at me Ridhima…” he said again, his tone much softer now and this very thing forces her to look up towards him.“Here…Have this” he said picking up the bowl from the tray he got along with him and she was rather surprised to find her favourite hazelnut ice cream in it. “Ar…Armaan?” She questioned confused but he just pointed towards the bowl asking her to take a bite but when she still did not move he himself took a spoon and forwarded to her urging or rather forcing her to have some. “Mmmm…” she mumbled with a full mouth making him smile widely and confuse her further. “Itni Achi news Sunai hai tumne to Kuch to meetha banta hai na jaan?” He said with a million dollar smile on his face as he lightly caressed her face while she still sat a little confused till his words finally sunk in. “Ar…Armaan tu…Tum…Baby…baby ke liye…Tum…Tum khush ho?” She stuttered as more tears fell from her eyes. “Of course main Khush Hoon sweetheart…Balki sirf Khush nahi, main bohot bohot bohot Khush hoon…” He said with tears glistening in his own his. A sense of relief washed over her veins as she heard him and not being able to hold herself she flung her arms around him catching him off guard but nonetheless he happily gathered her in his arms. “I…I thought…Tum…tum Khush nahi…Tumhara project…I am sorry…” she mumbled against his neck as she continued crying holding on to him with all her might while he did the same. “Shh…Pagal. Why are you saying sorry Ridhima? There is absolutely nothing for you to be sorry about” he said rubbing her back gently trying to calm her down. “listen to me Ridhima…Sabse pehle and sabse zaruri baat…This is not wrong and this most definitely is not your mistake, yes you forgot to take the shot but you were busy and this was something I should have kept track of as well…However I need you to understand that even though this baby was not planned I am just as happy as I would have been had we planned this. Aur rahi baat Mere project ki to its really not a big deal Jaan…We have a come a long way together Ridhima, hum ek dusre ko, ek dusre ke sapno ko ache se Jante hai, samajte hai and I truly feel we are at such a stage in our relationship were we can easily shoulder this responsibility without letting either of our dreams suffer. Rather I would say that this new chapter in our lives will just bring us closer than what we already are…Isliye pls Ridhima don't ever say or be sorry for this ever again. Tumne Kuch galat nahi kiya hai balki main to yeh kahunga ke tumne mujhe meri zindagi ka sabse khobsoorat tofa Diya hai…Okay?” He said as he lightly parted from the hug knowing that it was important to clear out all her misconceptions. She nodded lightly as he gently wiped her tears away and lightly fixed her messed up hair. “Shh ab bas no more crying…Dekho to kya halat bana di hai apni…Bechara mere little baby ko pareshan Kar Diya ro ro kar” he said as he placed his palm on her flat belly making her smile and him smile even more seeing her finally relaxing. “Ale mela baby mama ne bohot pareshan kiya na aaj apko…Koi baat nahi dada hai na, unhe khoob daat lagayenge or unse kahenge ki apko ab bilkul pareshan na kare” he said while lovingly stroking her stomach but Mr. Malik probably chose the wrong set of words because the next minute a frowning Mrs. Malik smacked his shoulder tightly “Ouch…Lagti hai yaar Ridhima” he said as he rubbed his shoulder just where she smacked him. “That was the point Mr. Malik or yeh tum baby se kya Bol Rahe the abhi ki tum mujhe datoge? Datungi to main tumhe…Jab tum itne Khush te to why were you acting so cold? Pata hai main Kitna dar gayi thi…Kitna ghabra gayi thi main…” she started off really angrily but soon chocked on her own words as she remembered his aloof behaviour. Armaan bit his tongue and shut his eyes knowing very well that in the process of surprising her he did hurt her quite a bit. “I am sorry…I am really sorry Jaan…Main to bas thodi si masti karna chahta tha, you know to make the moment more memorable” he told her as he somehow took her in his arms as she kept pushing him away. “I was so hurt. I thought you don’t…You don’t want the baby” she whispered very softly while she continued crying in his hold. “I know…I shouldn't have done that at all, tum already Itni pareshan thi aur maine…I am sorry I really am” he apologised feeling extremely guilty for making her more upset that she already was. “Agli Baar aise Kiya na to I will beat the shit out of you and never talk to you again” she replied after a few minutes with a last tear rolling down her cheek and her head still on his chest while he placed his chin over it. “Kabhi nahi karunga…I promise and specially not after the intensity with which you smacked me today” he replied with a wink only to get another smack but at least now she was smiling. “Thank you for giving me most precious gift ever…I love you” he mumbled looking down towards her and wiping off her tears. “ I love you too…” she replied softly looking straight in his eyes and as always that made his already content heart even more content and so without saying anything he simple bend down and captured her lips in a sweet kiss while entwining her hand with his and placing it on her belly making sure to convey his love to his little Jaan as well. 

Ho Chaandni Jab tak Raat

Deta hai har koi Saath

Tum magar andheron Mein

Na chhodna mera Haath

———————————————-

Ridhima was nearly two and a half months pregnant and though both Armaan and Ridhima were extremely happy with the fact that they were soon going to be parents yet they couldn’t deny that the pregnancy phase was indeed very challenging and more so for Ridhima. She had turned extremely weak, her body had gone through a massive change most of which she hardly understood. Severe bouts of morning sickness, random dizzy spells and severe body pains had become a daily part of her life and to add with it all her work pressure was just further taking a toll on her body. It was a late Thursday evening when Armaan and Ridhima had come home after Ridhima’s checkup which was scheduled after their work hours and unfortunately her health status wasn't at its best. The doctor was a little disappointed with Ridhima’s weight being below average while her blood pressure remained low as well and top everything up the baby’s heartbeat seemed a little low as well which seemed to be their biggest concern as the doctor had clearly warned them that if things wouldn't get better in the next few months then they were headed for some serious complications…Ridhima had walked out of the washroom after changing her clothes and stoically drying her hair she made her way down to the kitchen to check over dinner while Armaan who was sat in the couch in their room just sighed hard seeing her. He knew she was really scared, upset even but he also knew that she wont directly open up to him. After all these years of being with her he knew that she hated showing her vulnerable side to anyone although he couldn't deny the fact that he always did mange to break through her but right now it was probably even more difficult because he was battling the same kind of fears but the only difference was that he knew he had to be strong not only for himself but even for Ridhima because weather she vocalised it or not he knew that she was currently fighting a storm within her…Rubbing his aching temple he was just getting up to freshen up himself when he heard Ridhima screaming loudly from downstairs. Wondering what had happened that had angered her so much he made his way out of the room to check on the matter and on reaching the kitchen he found a really angry Ridhima yelling at Joseph and Marie for leaving a couple of utensils unwashed before starting to cook dinner. Armaan was a little taken back seeing her get so angry for something like this because she yes she would get angry at times but it was very rare of her to express it like this. “Ridhima…Its okay woh abhi saaf Kar denege…” he said lightly holding her shoulders and trying to calm her down as it wasn't even good for her to get so worked up. “Its not okay Armaan Maine kitni Baar yeh baat kahi hai inse lekin….” She stopped midway trying to gulp the lump that had formed in her throat and just look in her eyes made him realise that this was just all her pent up emotions that was coming out in the form of anger. “Lekin…Koi…koi Kuch samjata hi nahi hai…” she said as a tear betrayed her and slipped off her eye. “Ridh…Ridhima….Ridhima…tch” even before he could say something she turned on her heals and walked out from there as fast as she could leaving him calling for her…He was just going to run after her when he saw the sullen faces of Joseph and Marie and first decided to apologise on behalf if Ridhima because he knew that she was just really upset and meant nothing of what she said and they of course understood at once and simply brushed him off saying that he should go to Ridhima as she indeed looked very disturbed. Grateful at having such a good and understanding support system Armaan at once made his way to their bedroom knowing very well that Ridhima would be there and he was right as the very second he stepped inside the room he found Ridhima sat on her side of the bed with her head resting on her knees which were pulled up to her chest but what really broke his heart was the sonogram she held in her hand and those tears that had spilled over her face. Swallowing a lump himself he slowly walked to his side of the bed and moving closer to her he gingerly placed his arm over her rubbing her shoulders lightly as he felt her body shake because of her sobs. Feeling his soothing she could no longer hold herself and turning around a little she flung herself in his arms crying her eyes out. “Shh…bas…theek ho jayega sab…” he said rubbing her back as his own eyes turned moist. “Its all my fault….sab Meri galti hai” she cried fisting hi shirt tightly in her fists. “Shh…Its not your fault jaan…Its not your fault at all” he said pulling her even closer as she continued to cry in his arms. He kept caressing her hair and back to calm her down and after sometime he felt her sobs subsiding and breath turning shallow and on looking down he realised that she had cried herself to sleep. She looked so weak and broken and that very fact stabbed his heart to no ends. Very gently he placed a pillow on his lap and brought her head down to it so as to let her rest for a while knowing that she was both physically and mentally drained.A tear rolled down his eye as he saw her hold onto the sonogram even in her sleepy state. Softly pulling it out of her hand he took a good look at it and just prayed deep in his heart that God protected both Ridhima and his little baby because he truly couldn't afford to live without either of them and no matter how strong he tried to act the fact was that he was petrified, petrified to loose the two people who meant the world to him…Feeling Ridhima stir a little brought him out of his thoughts and carefully keeping the sonogram on his side table he began lightly stroking her hair so as to make her feel his presence and doing so he never realised when he too fell asleep in the same sitting position itself. 

Ho Chaandni Jab tak Raat

Deta hai har koi Saath

Tum magar andheron Mein

Na chhodna mera Haath

A few hours later Armaan’s sleep broke when he felt Ridhima stir in his lap, slowly opening his eyes he realised that it was way passed dinner time and they both had slept through it. Felling Ridhima stir again in his lap he looked down only to find her frown deeply and look extremely uncomfortable which resulted in his forehead creasing up as well. “Ridhima…kya hua bacha? Do you need something?” He asked her softly as he felt her move uneasily and it took no more than a minute for her to spring up and run to the washroom with a palm covering her mouth. Armaan instantly followed her and found her haunched over the toilet bowl emptying whatever little she had in her stomach. Kneeling down on the floor beside her he pulled her hair behind and rubbed her back trying to soothe her. She continued to vomit for more than fifteen minutes draining her of even the slightest of energy she had left within her. “shh…Its okay…its okay…” he murmured as she slummed her body on his chest and sobbed hard against it. He slowly made her get up from the floor and taking her towards the basin he helped her rinse her mouth and splashed some water on her face “better?” he asked as he lovingly wiped her face with a dry hand towel. “Hmm…” she replied leaning her tired body on him and not wanting her to exhaust herself any further he bend down and picking her up in his arms he took her back in the room and made her sit on the bed and asked her to wait for him as he went out of the room. After five minutes he came back with a glass of lemonade and some salted crackers for her to have and found her sitting in the same position that he left her in with her eyes shut and as he looked closely he realised just how weak she had actually turned. Her face looked pale, dark circles and eye bags were visibly prominent and to think of it she even seemed to have lost some weight “How did I fail to notice these things…Mujhe Dhyan rakhna chahiye tha…How could I have been so careless ” He shut his eyes cursing himself for being so careless. “Lekin ab nahi…Ab main dhayn rakhunga apni jaan ka bhi aur apni nanhi si jaan ka bhi. I wont let anything happen to either of them” he thought with a determined mind because he knew that this was not the time to turn weak and brood over whats happened rather it was more important to solve the matter at hand and with this thought in mind he walked towards Ridhima and lightly patted her head. “Ridhima…” he called out making her open her eyes “ab kaisa lag raha hai? Are you still nauseous ?” He asked as he sat in-front of her and caressed her face lightly  “Thoda sa…” she replied holding onto his hand that was on her face. “Hmm…here have a few of these you'll feel better” he said forwarding her the crackers and forcing her to have a few as she had not had her dinner as well. “Marie or Joseph ko bohot bura Laga hoga na? I shouldn't have yelled at them like that ” She asked as she laid with her head on his chest after eating a few crackers and drinking half glass of the lemonade. “Its okay bacha they know you were disturbed samjte hai woh, they aren't upset with you at all…” he replied running his palms over her bare arms. “Phir bhi…I…I dont know mujhe kya ho gaya tha Armaan…Aaj kal sab galat ho raha hai mujhse, nah main kaam par Dhyan de pati hoon, na ghar pe…aur nahi baby pe…” she said in a very dejected tone as a stubborn tear rolled down her cheek which was fully hidden on his chest. “Hey…Aisa Kuch nahi hai jaan. You’re doing so well aur tum dekhna bohot jaldi sab theek ho jayega…Sab kuch!” He said turning her a little so as to look into her eyes which had turned all puffy with the amount she had cried in one night. “Ridhima Meri ek baat manogi?” He asked her softly “Kya?” She asked back as she tried to sniff back her tears. He shut his eyes knowing how hard it was going to be on her but he knew he had to talk to her and he had to do it now and so sighing hard he somehow brought himself to say what he had to “Ridhima just for a few days pls don't go to work” “Armaan tum…” she exclaimed perplexed by what he was saying because if anyone knew what her profession meant to her then it was him. “Shh…just listen to me once pls, phir tumhe jaisa theek lage tum Kar sakti ho and I will very much stand by your decision” he said instantly as he saw her getting hyper and thankfully enough she nodded at him. “Ridhima you're not well and you are just as aware of your health status as I am, apni halat dekho jaan just a few minutes back you could hardly stand without any support, you're loosing weight when you should be gaining it and you are barely able to hold any solid food for more than an hour…Tum hi Batao aise halat main how do you expect to work?” He said in an almost annoyed tone but softened it immediately as he saw her face fall. “Ridhima…I am not telling you to leave working and you know I would never even do such a thing. Main janta hoon what this business means to you and trust me it means just as much to me as well lekin jaan I cant let you be putting your health at stake for it…Main janta hoon its not easy for you but pls sweetheart baat ko smajne ki koshish karo…Sirf Kuch din ke liye take a break, tum jaisa hi thoda better feel karogi main khud tumhe kaam par le jaunga and thats my promise but till then I want you to focus on your health…Pls Ridhima apne liye na sahi to is nanhi si jaan ke liye hi Meri baat maan lo…” he said entwining her hand with his and placing it over her still flat belly…She stayed quite for a few seconds as her tears did all the talking and his heart broke seeing her have to go through this but he was equally helpless. She silently nodded her head making him smile sadly knowing it wasn't an easy decision for her…”Promise me you wont let anything happen to the baby ” She said in a chocked voice while looking up at him with her tearful gaze “I promise you…” he replied with watery voice as he planted a gentle kiss on her forehead and prayed to the almighty to help him fulfil this promise of his. 

Na Koi Hai Na Koi Tha

Zindage Mein Tumhaare Siva

Tum Dena Saath Mera

O Humnawaa

————————

It had been a few months since that tearful night they spent together and Ridhima was now nearly seven months pregnant.Things were not as easy as they expected them to be and specially not with the complications in her pregnancy but the fact that they stayed and fought together helped them walk through it and they knew they would continue to do even now. Armaan had taken it upon himself to look after Ridhima himself and he did it to the best of his abilities, making sure to feed her on time, give her medicines, being with her when she felt restless and of course pampering her endlessly. He did everything he could to keep her happy and comfortable. As promised he even took her back to work when she started feeling a little better making it a point to drop and pick her up himself and also to call her a million times a day to know if she was okay and these little things made her fall in love with more than she already was. It was around midnight when Armaan ran his hand across the bed only to find it empty, somehow opening his lazy eyes he looked around to find Ridhima nowhere in sight. Instinctively he went towards the washroom but again did not find her there and the balcony door was looked so there was no chance that she was there. He got worried for a second but immediately relaxed knowing where she would have gone and so not wasting another second more he walked out of the room in search of his beautiful wife…Leaning sidewards against the kitchen door he smiled as he saw his wife settled over the kitchen counter with a big bowl of ice cream half of which was over in her hands while she happily dug into it devouring each bite. “Itni ice cream kafi hai ya main aur lau?” He asked with a slightly mischievous tone startling her for a second but the next second she just smiled sheepishly making him shake his head as he walked towards her. “Tell me one thing jaan jabhi main tumhe khane ke liye bolta hoon tab to your’e always nauseous par yeh ice cream to bade asani se kha leti hoon, hmm?” He asked with a smirk as he stood right in front of her and took a bite of her ice cream with her spoon to which she just pouted at him making him chuckle at her. “nataunki…” he said again now feeding her a bite which instantly erased the pout from her face. “You know its not my fault ki baby ko ice cream chod Kar aur Kuch Acha hi nahi lagta…” she replied with a puppy face. “Acha ji? Baby ko nahi pasand ya mama ko nahi pasand?” He asked with a raised eyebrow. “dono ko…” she replied with a giggle making him laugh as well. “Pagal” he mumbled giving her a quick peck and lightly caressing her baby bump where he felt the baby kick softly. He smiled as he saw her happily finish her ice cream and even though he really wanted to stop her knowing that it wasn't probably the best time to be eating ice cream but it was really rare to see her eat anything this happily as most of the times he would have to force her to eat as she would mostly feel really nauseous. “Uhmmm done…” she said finishing the last bit and bringing him out of his little thought…”You want some more?” He asked genuinely while passing her a glass of water making her smile seeing his concern but nonetheless she shook her head “nahi…I am full now and really sleepy as well” she said and without another word more he simply picked her up bridal style and walked back to the room. 

It had been some twenty minutes since they had come back to their room and yet both of them were awake. Armaan lay with his back flat on the bed caressing Ridhima’s hair who laid wide awake with her head on his chest. “Kya baat hai sweetheart? Why aren't you sleeping? Weren’t you sleepy just sometime back…?” He asked her ever so softly as her still being awake and also being exceptionally silent worried him slightly. “Hmm…” she replied without saying anything else. “To sojao na bacha…kya ho gaya hmm? Are you feeling sick?” He asked her with all the care to which she just shook her head against his chest making him sigh partially in relief because at least she wasn't sick and partially because she still did not say anything. He continued caressing her hair trying to make her fall asleep knowing very well that she was in complete need of all the rest. “Armaan…” she called him softly after some time. “yes jaan?” He replied back instantly. “can I ask you something?” She asked now resting her hand on his chest over which she rested her chin so as to look at him. “hmm pucho na…” he replied adjusting his head so as to properly look at her face. She stayed silent for another few minutes just fiddling with his shirt buttons and he too wisely said nothing giving her the time to say whatever it is that she wanted to. “Do you…do you think i'll be a good mother?” She asked in a barely audible voice making him frown “yeh kaisa sawal hai Ridhima? Of course you will be a good mother rather you will be a very good mother?” He answered honestly but she still seemed unsure. “What is it jaan? Whats troubling you, hmm?” He asked ever so softly as he ran a hand on her back gently pulling her closer to himself knowing that there was definitely something eating her up and he knew how discuss it was for her to speak her mind, it had taken him a lot of time even during their initial courtship days to get her to talk about things that bothered her. “I..I am so busy Armaan…sara din kaam Mein rehti hoon…kabhi kabhi tumhe bhi time nahi de pati main and a child is a big responsibility…I…I am just scared…agar mujhse nahi hua to?”  She asked finally stating her insecurities. He smiled hearing her knowing somewhere in his heart that this was bound to come up. As much as he knew Ridhima he knew she was a perfectionist be it at work or with family, she wanted everything perfect or she would feel extremely restless and guilty. “To main hoon na…I'll be there to help you at every step” he said honestly looking straight in her yet unsure eyes. “Ridhima sabse Pehli baat to main Tumhe yeh bata Doon that you are going to be an amazing mother and mind you yeh main bas tumhara dil rakhne ke liye nahi Bol raha hoon…I really mean it and you know why am I so confident about this?” He asked her to which she just lightly shook her head. “Because thats just you Ridhima…Tumhe pata bhi nahi Hota aur tum Itna pyaar baat leti hoon…” he said lovingly as he cupped her cheek in his palm. “Dekho jaan main janta hoon that a baby is a big responsibility but this is not for you alone Ridhima…I am equally going to be responsible for his or her up bringing and well being and I am sure we will do just fine. Main yeh nahi keh raha that we wont mistakes…We will but I know that we are just going to learn from them and grow with them. And what I also know is that we are going to love this baby dearly and he or she will love us right back…Specially you. Main dave ke sath ke sakta hoon ki humara bacha is Duniya main sabse zyada pyaar tumse karega…” he said affectionately placing his palm over her bulging belly. “Humse…humara baby sabse zyada humse pyaar karega” she said correcting him and making him smile seeing her finally relaxed. “Humse…” he replied agreeing to her making her smile as he gave her a quick peck on her lips. She turned and once again placed her head on his chest when she heard him call her “Arey sabse zyada zaruri baat to main batan hi bhul gaya…” “Kya?” She asked looking back at him and frowning at his serious expression. “Yahi that I love you…” he said with that killer dimple smile of his that instantly tainted her cheeks deep red warming up his heart as well and responsively making him mumble an “Oye hoye…”

Wafadaari Ki Vo Rasmein

Nibhayenge Hum Tum Kasmein

Ek Bhi Saans Zindagi Ki

Jab Tak Ho Apne Bas Mein

———————

Armaan slowly walked inside the hospital room where Ridhima lay with her eyes closed and her IV connected hand placed on her once again flat belly. It had been a few hours since she gave birth…Yes their little love bud had finally come into their life washing away every bit of pain and anxiety that they had endured and felt during the last few months. Armaan would never forget that moment, his little baby GIRL was born right in front of his eyes as he had been with a really scared Ridhima all along while she was being operated. It was indeed a magical moment when he saw his daughter for the first time, she was covered in blood and mush and yet she looked so perfect…She was perfect…Sitting beside Ridhima he took hold of her hand and placed a light kiss on it making her slowly open her tired eyes. “Hey…” he whispered tucking a loose tendril of her hair behind her ear. “Hi…” she whispered back. “Are you okay? Abhi dard to nahi ho raha ” He asked worried as she closed her eyes once again. “Nahi…Just tired” she answered opening her eyes yet again and smiling lightly at him to reassure him. He too smiled lightly and bending down placed a gentle kiss on her forehead, he wouldn't deny that he was extremely happy but at the same time he also could never get over the amount of pain Ridhima had to bare her screams still haunted him and he couldn't put to words how grateful he was to her for baring that pain for their little bundle of joy. “Baby kaha hai?” She asked suddenly getting alarmed on realising that their baby wasn't in the room. “Don’t worry they have taken her for a full body check up…They weren't letting me inside so I came here…” he said assuring her while she just hummed and before either of them could say anything Ridhima’s doctor walked in along with another doctor. “Hi Mrs. Malik how are you feeling now?” Asked her doctor “better doctor…” replied Ridhima making the doctor nod. “Uhmm Mr and Mrs. Malik I would like you to meet Dr. Shivani Sharma she is the assigned paediatrician for your daughter and she would like to have a word with you ” said Ridhima’s doctor alarming both Armaan and Ridhima. “Kya baat hai doctor, any problem?” Asked Armaan seeing the new doctor stand with a not very content expression. “See Mr. Malik, Mrs. Malik you already the know that the baby is pre-mature which already wasn't a very good thing, we saw that she was having some difficulty while breadthing and now we have just got her Lung X-rays and have confirmed that she has developed Pneumonia…” said the doctor in a formal yet understanding tone making both Ridhima and Armaan grasp. “Wha…What? Woh…Woh theek to hai?….I…I wan’t to see her…I…Ouchh” said Ridhima getting really hyper and trying to get up on her own which resulted in pulling on her extremely fresh stitches causing a Sharp pain to erupt in her belly.  “RIDHIMA…” Armaan panicked and gently laid her back down caressing her face while she held onto her stomach groaning a little. “Mrs. Malik pls relax its not good for you to get so worked up…” said doctor Shivani as she finally saw Ridhima feel a little better. “Doctor is she fine…I mean pneumonia…It…it is treatable right? Woh theek ho jayegi right?” Asked Armaan trying to hide the fear in his voice as a terrified Ridhima gripped his hand tightly. “It is definitely treatable…However we will have to be extra cautious specially with her being pre-mature. We will be keeping her in the NICU for a while and start her on a round of IV induced antibiotics and over and above the medicines we give her right now she will need to take certain medicines for a year or so because we cannot take any risk with a such a small baby” said the doctor feeling bad seeing the fallen faces of the new parents. (P.S I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT ALL THIS AND AM POSSIBLY JUST BLUFFING EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO MY IMAGINATION…SO ITS PURELY FICTION) “Can we see her…” asked Armaan as he saw tears streaming down Ridhima’s eyes while his own heart bled hearing what his little baby had to go through. The doctor nodded at them but strictly instructed Ridhima to move as little as possible as her stitches had the risk of tearing apart.

After one hour Ridhima who was on a wheelchair and Armaan stood outside the NICU and watched their little angel who was kept inside an incubator with a drip on her hand and small oxygen mask on her face. Their heart ached seeing their few hours old child having to suffer so much…An elderly nurse who was passing by saw the couple and realised that they were the parents of her patient who in a span of few hours had won over the heart of the nurse. “Parents of the baby malik?” She asked softly coming in front of them and breaking their reverie…”Yes…” Armaan nodded once again looking back at his little princess. “She is under me for the day and might I say she is a beautiful little child…Don’t worry she will be fine, your daughter is a fighter she is co-operating so well with everyone around her and is even responding well to the medicines I am sure she will be out of here and back in your arms very soon.” Said the nurse with a comforting smile bringing a small and but genuine smile on both Armaan and Ridhima’s face. The nurse was just going inside when Ridhima stopped her “Sister…” “Yes my dear?” Asked the nurse turning back towards them. “Thank you for being with her…” said Ridhima gratefully while nurse just smiled understandingly and left for her duty. They once again looked back at their daughter and sighed contently “She is going to be okay…” whispered Ridhima with moist eyes as she looked up at Armaan who stood behind her mirroring her expression “She will…” he said affirming what she just said while bending down and placing a small kiss on the top of her head. They knew its going to be tough but now specially after hearing the nurse they were somewhat confident that they would pull through and if there is anything that they had learned in their relationship then it was to stick together and not loose hope and they were going to do just that. Just like their daughter was fighting to be with them they too would fight back their fears for their little angel. 

Wafadaari Ki Vo Rasmein

Nibhayenge Hum Tum Kasmein

Ek Bhi Saans Zindagi Ki

Jab Tak Ho Apne Bas Mein

————-

~8 months later~

It was passed seven in the evening when an extremely tired Armaan walked inside his house after a long day at work  however all his fatigue flew out the window as he saw the sight in-front of him…”Aria…stop baby…Ar…Aru its time for dinner baby…Aru mama is tired baby pls stop” said Ridhima as she ran behind a crawling Aria who was giggling endlessly as she enjoyed having her mother run behind her assuming it to be a game of catch. Armaan chuckled as Aria tried going under the table but a second before that Ridhima managed to get hold of her making the little munchkin pout “Finally…Bas mama ko pareshan Karne Mein bohot maza ata hai na apko…kabse bhaga rahe ho mama ko…Shaitan bacha” said Ridhima in a baby voice as she nuzzled her nose with Aria making the little baby giggle.Armaan smiled seeing the duo and couldn't help but think how this little angel had filled their life with extreme happiness. He remembered the time when she was born and instantly made to fight for her life, he shuddered as he remembered her tiny body covered with various tubes and wires that was indeed one of the hardest and most painful  phases for all three of them. Both Aria and Ridhima were admitted in the hospital for three weeks, the extreme stress had taken a toll on Ridhima’s body as well making her recover rather slowly post her delivery. Armaan had hardly left the hospital in those days he would spend the whole day being with either Rihdima or Aria or talking to the doctors discussing both their cases…He could never forget those painful, tearful nights when a he and Ridhima would cry holding on to each other hoping and praying for their little baby’s life…It was only after two months did things start normalising, Aria was home and although she was still very weak she was at least recovering and they found their happiness in that. Ridhima had decided to work from home till she was assured that Aria was fully okay, Armaan had initially denied knowing how much she loved working but couldn't argue further knowing it was her decision to take. It was when Aria turned six months old and was in a much much better state health wise did she start going back to work but only for the first half of the day while she brought home whatever other work she had for the second half and might he add she made sure it was done to its best. Armaan was extremely proud at how beautifully she had balanced out her professional and personal life. She was always there for Aria but at the same time she was always there for her business as well making sure to nurture both of them to the best of what she could. He smiled remembering the night when she feared if she would be a good mother because just as he predicted she was an amazing mother…He came out of his thoughts when he realised that Just Aria’s happened to spot him and she was just going to squeal loudly but stopped  as he gestured her to be silent by placing his finger on his lips making her widen her eyes and smile mischievously as she could see that infectious glint in her father’s eyes. “See kitna late ho gaya hai apko bhuki bhi lagi hogi na…Chalo abhi hum jaldi se yummy yummy foodie…” Ridhima was just talking to Aria randomly while bending down to collect her bowl of porridge from the centre table when she felt one large palm covering her eyes making her jump in her place but thankfully that person had snaked his other arm around her waist placing his other palm on Aria’s back to hold her in place. “You get a kiss for guessing who I am…” whispered Armaan in her ears with a tinge of naughtiness making Ridhima smile widely “Armaan…” she exclaimed while smacking his arm lightly for scaring her like that. “Correct…” he said peeling his hand off her eyes making Aria scream “Boo…” as the little baby taught they were playing a round of picka-boo. Both Armaan and Ridhima laughed seeing  their over energetic bundle of joy who was just interested in playing something or the other while she joined her parents as she thought she did something good for which they were laughing so much . “Da…dadada” she babbled happily throwing her arms towards Armaan “My babyyy” he cooed taking her in his arms and cuddling her against his chest making Ridhima smile seeing just how adorable they looked together. Aria was a complete daddy’s girl she would wait all day for Armaan to come back from work so she could narrate, to the best of her vocabulary about what she did during the day and the dotting father that he was he would actually sit down and very seriously listen to her and would make sure to reply to her with something or the other. He himself would wait to come back to his princess, to hold her in his arms and just have her close was enough to wash away an entire day’s stress and Ridhima  could’t agree more on this point. “Armaan…Tumne hi bigada hai ise dekho kabse khana pada hai par nahi this madam just wants to play…nahi?” Said Ridhima pinching Arima’s cheek softly making her pout as her mother was complaining about her. “Koi bigdi wigdi nahi hai Meri beti…My Aru is an angel…haina? haina?” Replied Armaan tickling Arima and making her laugh uncontrollably. “Tum dono se to baat Karne hi bekar hai…Acha ab go freshen up  quickly tab tak ill feed her dinner its really getting late” said Ridhima while Armaan nodded knowing that it was indeed time for Aria to be fed and so not saying anything he passed her back to Ridhima who taking Aria sat herself on the couch to feed Aria with her porridge. “Arey how could I forget…” said Armaan as he turned to leave but immediately turned back. “Kya?” Asked a confused Ridhima while placing a bib around Aria’s neck…”Yeh…” said Armaan as he bend down and gave her a quick peck on her lips making her stop her task midway “Arey yaad nahi tumhe I told you you get a kiss for guessing who I am and kya hai na jaan I don't like breaking my promises” said Armaan in a serious tone but the next second he winked at her making her come out of her shocked mode but before she could say anything he had already left to change. “Pagal…” she muttered as a beautiful smile adorned her lips at his little cute gesture…She felt so blessed to have a person like Armaan as her life partner, he called her a superwoman but little did he realise that it was him who allowed her to be a superwoman. He supported her through everything, be it during their courtship period, their initial phase as husband and wife and even now when they were parents. He not only let her live her dreams but also helped her in making them come true…The way he took care of Aria helping her in each and every chore of hers made Ridhima respect and love him even more. He would make sure to tend to Aria’s needs as much as he could so as to let Ridhima rest as much as she could, he would even come back from work early to take care of Aria  on those rare days when Ridhima would be late.He was indeed a perfect husband and even more perfect father who filled their world with happiness. “Mammaaa” Aria patted her cheeks breaking her chain of thoughts. “Yesh my baby…Aww my princess is hungry…Mama abhi Khila rahi hai apko ” said Ridhima smiling at her little princess and taking the bowl in her hand she began feeding Aria who  after all the running well crawling around was finally hungry enough to eat. 

Na koi hai, na koi tha

Zindagi mein tumhare siwa

Tum dena sath mera o humnawaz

——————

It was after dinner when Armaan was sat on their bed with his legs stretched out singing some nursery rhymes to Aria who was on his lap. “Dadaaa….shooong” Aria clapped happily as he ended the song making him smile widely at how  hard she tried pronouncing the word correctly. “Oh Yeshh shooong…” he mimicked her as he picked her up from her arms and blew a rasberry on her little tummy making her laugh heartily. “Aruu…Come baby its time to take your medicine” said Ridhima as she walked in With Aria’s medicine and just that word was enough to make the little baby scrunch her nose up and frown hard. “No…me…cine….no” she rambled her broken words as she snuggled against Armaan and hid her face on his chest making both Armaan and Ridhima sigh because they knew how much she hated taking those medicines and they couldn't even blame her it indeed left a very strong flavour but they had very little choice in this matter, she had to take it for at least four months more. “Aru aise nahi karte bacha…Come mama pass shona…” said Ridhima sitting beside them and trying her best to cajole Aria. “Noooo…me…cine…mam..mama…no” she said again now looking at her parents with tears in her little eyes. “Ridhima tumhe pata hai Aru is such a good girl…Woh Meri sab batein manti hai…” Said Armaan as he hardened himself and ignored her tears as he took the syrup bottle from Ridhima and added the required dosage in the dropper. “Haina Aru aap to dada ki princess ho na? Chalo jaldi se davai kha ke mama ko show karte hai ki aap kitne good girl ho…” said Armaan holding her from her waist with one arm while he forcefully yet carefully tried to place the dropper in her mouth but she would turn her face away every time he would do so. “Acha?? Even I want to see this…” replied Ridhima as she held Aria’s hands in hers lightly caressing it while Armaan somehow opened her mouth and made her have the syrup which needless to say resulted in a very upset Aria who started crying loudly while stretching her arms for Ridhima to take her in her arms. “Bash bash baby ho gaya…It's finished shona…” said Ridhima while rocking Aria in her arms and placing a loving kiss on her head to calm her down. Placing the syrup bottle on the side table Armaan draped his arm around Ridhima’s shoulder pulling both her and Aria closer to him. He looked down at Aria who was pouting at him angrily for making her have the medicine while sobbing against Ridhima’s shoulder. He pouted back at her and held one of his ear apologising to her very cutely “Hawww Aru dekho dada sorry Bol rahe apko…We should forgive him na dekho dada kitne sad lag rahe hai” Ridhima added rather dramatically knowing that she loved Armaan too much to be angry at him for too long. Aria looked towards Armaan who had masked the best puppy dog expression making her little heart melt and as he forwarded his arms asking her to come to him she could no longer hold herself and jumped into his arms as she continued to sob lightly on his chest…”Awle mela bacha…Dada is so sorry my love…so sorry” he whispered hugging her close to himself while Ridhima just placed her head on his shoulder and rubbed it gently knowing that he was apologising not for giving her the medicine but because he couldn't help her situation and was forced to make her do something she hated. Armaan looked towards Ridhima who’s eyes were moist as well but she still managed to smile at him while he did the same because they knew they had to be strong for each other and most importantly for Aria. “Acha chalo hum na Aru ke new doll se khlenge okay? Chalo chalo lets go fast fast…” said Armaan after a few mins to cheer-up his little princess and getting up from the bed with her in his arms he went towards her crib which was placed at the corner of their room where her doll was kept and taking it along with him he started playing with it making Aria do the same and in no less then ten minutes she was all engrossed in the game making both Armaan and Ridhima smile contently as she was finally smiling that dazzling dimpled smile of hers. “Dadda…” she nudged Armaan to continue playing while he smiled and did as his princess desired making Ridhima shake her head at how this eight and a half month old baby could make THE Armaan Malik dance on her fingers… Smiling fondly at the adorable duo she decided to let them play for a while as there was still a little time while she send some important emails. “Armaan…Tum pls Aria ko thodi detr ke liye dekh logo I just have to send in some emails ill be as quick as possible” she informed Armaan as she lovingly caressed a playing Aria’s hair who feeling the soft touch of her mother looked up at her and gave her a smile before getting back to the doll. “Of course sweetheart you go and finish your work main hoon Aria ke sath okay?…Don’t worry ” replied Armaan giving her a quick peck on her lips before she got up to go towards the living room where she had earlier left her laptop. 

After a good one hour Armaan shut the door of his room very slowly so as to not disturb Aria who he had just put to bed and walked towards the living room where Ridhima had been working but stopped midway as a beautiful scene caught his eyes. Ridhima who had been working on the couch had fallen asleep with her laptop still placed on her lap and a notepad placed beside her, her fingers held a pen with a very loose grip while the strands from her messy bun kept falling on her face making her frown in her sleep and for that one moment he really couldn't decide as to who looked more cute her or Aria…It was probably just in their genes he thought and chuckled at his own conclusion…Walking very slowly towards her he stood at the back of the couch and bending down he gently brushed off her tendrils from her face but that light touch itself was enough to wake her up as she anyway wasn't fast asleep. “Hey…” he whispered seeing her open her tired eyes, “Hi…” she replied back while stiffening a yawn. “Kafi der ho gayi na? I am sorry mujhe pata hi nahi chala kab Meri akh lag gayi…” she said looking towards him as he stood behind her and placed his large palms on her shoulder pressing them soothingly. “Hmm…its okay ho Jata hai and there is nothing to be sorry about it…Kaam ho gaya?” He asked while massaging her shoulders giving her the much needed comfort. “Hmm…Almost just a little something is left but nothing too important…” She replied closing her eyes as he worked his magic on her aching muscles. “Hmm good…” he said continuing the massage knowing it was making her feel better. “Aria…” “So gayi hai…I just put her to bed” he replied cutting her off as he saw her open her eyes in panic and all ready to get up. “Aur aab Aria ki mama ka bhi sone ka time hai..Come…” he said coming and standing in-front of her and forwarding his hand for her to get up. “Armaan Lekin yeh kaam…” “Zyada important nahi hai abhi tumhi ne kaha tha and I know ki tum superwoman ho but even Superwoman needs her rest right?” He said cutting her in between and raising his eyebrow a little. She just smiled hearing him and getting his point loud and clear she decided to just listen to him as she indeed was very tired by then. Quickly shutting down the laptop she stood up to go with him but before she could take a step further he had already scooped her up in his arms and began walking back to the room “Jab Itna sona, strong Munda tumhare sath hai to why make the effort to walk…” he said winking at her as he climbed the stairs while she just smiled brightly knowing he was just trying to be there for her as he had understood how exhausted she was. “Good point actually…Aab se main aise hi ghuma karungi after all I should put this kya kaha tha tumne…Haa strong, sona munda to good use” she replied with the same wink making both of them laugh out loud well not very loud as they had already entered their room and their little princess was sleeping….”Armaan…” she moved towards him as he laid on his side of the bed  after placing her down on her side. “Hmm?” He asked pulling her closer from her waist “I love you…” she said with utmost purity in her voice as she looked up towards him while her head was neatly placed on his chest which instantly brought a million dollar smile on his face “I love you two, three, four…raise to infinity” he replied back before lightly bending down and capturing her lips in a sweet kiss which held a gentle promise of always being there for each other because in every sense thats all they both ever needed.

Jab koi baat bigad jaye

Jab koi mushkil pada jaaye

-The End-

Tanishka (Tani)

NOTE: Hi guys, firs of all a big sorry for taking longer than expected to post the part and a big thank you to those of you who kept messaging me and waiting patiently… So here we are with the last part of “I Love You Two, Three, Four…Raise To Infinity” I honestly am a little unsure with it but nonetheless I hope you all find it at least decent…Do give it a read and give your feedback as well:)