Please post all things here, I am so excited for this one :)
Please post all things here, I am so excited for this one :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
My mum wants to watch this movie, she didn't watch URI, gully boy, manikarna..but she wants to watch this 🤷 Have to give it to Karan, awesome marketing 🙌
Originally posted by: KhaanaBaDosh
My mum wants to watch this movie, she didn't watch URI, gully boy, manikarna..but she wants to watch this 🤷 Have to give it to Karan, awesome marketing 🙌
TBH the Ludhiyana song kinda convinced me lol im a sucker i guess
People are not expecting a solid gripping story/thriller..its not a historical that they want the 'ada' or aestheticism like kalank or an Aamir khan film. They will go expecting some light hearted romance.teeny whinny things etc . so it can work..but again you never know what the film is really like..it can flop too coz the songs are meh and no doubt Ananya is very striking..but expression nahi hai. Tara is sweet and charming. Having criticized Ananya..she's very pretty to look at tbh
The film looks maha boring. When I watched the original I felt that I wasted my money
songs can be watched online
Originally posted by: priya185
The film looks maha boring. When I watched the original I felt that I wasted my money
songs can be watched online
Just watch it and enjoy lame senseless movies :)
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
I am going this Saturday.Well I like Tiger, reviews don't matter as they're going to be shite anyways.
Will you like Tara so we can like someone and be on the same team for once?
Tara is likeable but I don't think you like her.😆Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Will you like Tara so we can like someone and be on the same team for once?
Originally posted by: Thug-Leader
I am going this Saturday.Well I like Tiger, reviews don't matter as they're going to be shite anyways.
You are really paying money to watch this movie? I am judging you 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbIlUxviKjF/?img_index=2 igsh=MXQ0ODViYm94c2h5Mw==
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
10