Liked Vishambar's talk with Abeer

Akki7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Ok so I might be one of the few who actually liked the talk between Vishambar and Abeer. I liked how protective as a parent Vishambar is for Mishti. 

I believe had it been Kunal found with Mishti at night , he would have reprimanded him as well mentioning the fact that Meenu hasn't approved of the relation yet and they should wait for the courtship to start.

Vishambar had been polite to Abeer talking about his family till Mishti was discussed..And when Abeer also responded with maturity , he  cooled down and offered tea . Even though Abeer and Mishti had, kind of ,broken a rule of their house, he respected the maturity of Abeer and also that he is Dadaji's grandson. He considered the fact that he is from a good family too and should not be doing such things. 

Any father would do that, be protective.. he just didn't want Mishti to be in a mess again as Abeer is not her to be fiance but Kunal is.

This was just my view..Opinions are welcome.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have a different view here .On one side Vishambar claims to trust his daughter then why didn’t he talk to his daughter instead of Abir. He believes his daughter is not wrong then why is he asking Abir to stay away from Mishti without letting her know about his decision  .I would have appreciated his maturity had he asked Mishti and Abir not to meet at odd hours instead of totally asking Abir to cut his friendship with Mishti .I cannot believe the broad minded Maheshwari’s came with this narrow minded and solution 

I found him  rude and disrespectful as well .  Abir is not his family so I don’t understand how he could hold him responsible for breaking the rule of his family .It was Mishti who went out at the night without letting anyone know instead of advising her he poured all his anger on Abir without considering the fact that he is the elder bro of Kunal 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I wish he spoke to Mishti first

Isn't it the case otherwise also, many a times boys or guys are given the dikkat.

If you see from Vishambar's talk he doesn't have a decent impression about Abir. Maybe he considers this guy to be a ladies man. Kunal cannot strike conversations with a stranger, kuhu was an exception. His brother isn't like this.

I think he is under the impression, during this rishta affair of styles, Abir has friendzoned  his grand daughter.

He could see this girl actually laughed along with him.

Yes as a concerned parent he did react to the situation as elders do.  

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i feel it was highly disrespectful and lastly asked him for tea it was like he was macking him 

thanks god abir even excused himself fromthese disrespectful people

what right he has on abir he could have asked mishti as mishti is the onewho gone there not abir even called her

everyone takes abir for granted

i am not liking the way abir charater in making weak and now even meenu manipulation is reaching height

i feel serial is now trying to join the leauge of sister show 

i hope and pray only that mishti character not turn into naira and abir into kartik 

the way naira and kartik character turned meaningless from very strong headed and mature lovestory to weak and immature love story

gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I wish he spoke to Mishti first

Isn't it the case otherwise also, many a times boys or guys are given the dikkat.

If you see from Vishambar's talk he doesn't have a decent impression about Abir. Maybe he considers this guy to be a ladies man. Kunal cannot strike conversations with a stranger, kuhu was an exception. His brother isn't like this.

I think he is under the impression, during this rishta affair of styles, Abir has friendzoned  his grand daughter.

He could see this girl actually laughed along with him.

Yes as a concerned parent he did react to the situation as elders do.  

i even feel that vishambar consider abir as casanova type and must be having this from his family how he not even do any job neither anything of his own nor join business and family even is not talking about his marriage

hope cvs show abir having his own business secret from everyone i want a track as mishti is searching for job she gets call from his company

how it will be nice to see mishti confused with two guys of same face one serious and one funloving just like rab ne bana di jodi

i know this is not going to happen just was having thoughts

Akki7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mishti had already apologised and she did not try to hide the fact that she went out late night without permission. You cannot scold a person who already knows what she has done is not acceptable by family and knowingly does it. And having trust on her he expects her not to repeat the mistake. 

As far as Abeer is concerned, Vishambar does not know much about him except for his family and hence did not permit him to be very close to his family without a family relation being fixed coz he thinks the society would question a girl even though the fault is not hers, which he mentioned in the same conversation about Ketki and Kuhu.  

Even though Mishti meets him on her own or he meets her, the whole thing would affect primarily Mishti only, including and especially Meenakshi. He does not hate Abeer but loves Mishti more so he is being protective.

And I felt Vishamabar had that warmth and expectation from Abeer that he would understand and Hakk se he scolded Abeer.

I respect each of your views and conveying just my view.  

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It's great you are expressing your opinion while respecting other people's opinions. 🤗 Don't worry about causing offence.

My POV is that Vishambhar asking Abir to stay away from Mishti is not right because on the one hand, he talks about a daughter's rights and freedoms and then restricts Mishti from meeting Abir because 'log kya kahenge?'.

Vishambhar knows Abir enough to know he is not dangerous or slimy. He is just Mishti's friend and Vish has seen Mishti being comfortable with him. 

Instead of thinking 'log kya kahenge', he should think 'kuch toh log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna'. You can't talk about empowering your daughters and then say that she should not be friends with a boy just because other people will question her. He is being protective of Mishti, but in a regressive way.  

By that logic, people could also question Mishti's courtship demand since I am sure a lot of them share Meenu or Kunal's POV on it.