Paths leading nowhere

tejaswiniwenham thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

WARNING: Thursday episode review 

im going to hold a minute of silence for the braincells that committed suicide after today's episode.  

now lets start- oh god dhanak's pappa is terrible at keeping secrets. i hope they never transfer dhanak to R&AW with an idiot father like Mahendra. I hope maayi iska murder kar de.

but now moving forward- wth are they showing? raghu and dhanak...yeh ho kya raha hain? where is this story going? its so rootless and feel-less. its not grounded in anything. it honestly feels like a bunch of badly written weeklies about completely random things that are then shoddily put into trying to create an overarching story line that makes no sense. the execution of this mission was terrible and reflected terribly on IPS. they sent in a trainee and her civilian husband (that must be some sort of illegal...idk) to catch a suicide bomber armed terrorist and rescue a bus full of children and didnt bother sending any backup...that is just...and the bomb expert was somehow even worse than the fat police- he basically was like 'you're on your own' after instructing to cut 1 wire. thats some unskilled idiot they have there. Bottom line is that they should probably fire all of IPS and military paramilitary forces around mumbai and just get raghu and dhanak to handle all crime- maybe with Raghu's punters guest starring once in a while. 

the suspension of my disbelief was on another level today. like how did raghu and dhanak catch up with a bus that had been on the road a good half hour, on a bike? the cvs understand the difference between a bus speed and a bike speed right? dhanak's bachkani harqat that triggered the bomb...you knew that she was wearing a detonatable vest, you disarm her and tie her hands asap- not slap her around and get the kids to beat her for fun. that was just there for...idk. raghu broke the front glass and entered but somehow sheetal didnt hear him coming and the bus driver was just chill. and after throwing sheetal out, raghu and dhanak just chilling...they ttly forgot about the bus driver. if raghu disarmed him as soon as he entered then that'd have been that.the whole thing was so stupid that i honestly didnt know what to say. my sasu bai and I just kinda looked at each other solemnly, not even with laughter. she said she will be very disappointed if raghu doesnt die tomorrow or loose his memory and become a gunda again...because the story has to move somewhere. there must be some significance of things. 

now characterization- dhanak is just totally unrelatable, unemotional and boring. she dragged raghu into something that really goes way above any seven vachans. its weird- when he obliterated bablu bhai's gang, she was like- mere liye kyun khatra uthaya? and now she's dragging him into this! or even funnier- she wouldnt let him work as a stuntman for money but THIS for free, she thinks is ok? and theres no real relief or concern even in her eyes for her husband, just a high five for her partner. which begs the question- why IS she with him? there was no real relief for herself either! what will it take for this girl to give a non-robotic expression, i wonder. 

as for raghu- well i hope he gets amnesia and becomes a gunda again. i dont want to say anything more.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

I didn't watch Thursday but watched Friday. Friday was almost as bad as  your Thursday review - except that most of it be between pap-paa and Mai - telling each other to cry or not to cry.

the IPS trainer is now a full police officer informing families about bus accidents and possible deaths. 

I second your appeal - Give amnesia to Raghu and make him 100% gunda again.

Couldn't feel sorry/bad/sad or anything for Raghu or Dhanak in the supposedly sentimental scene when the bus was going to crash. 

No words for Dhanak. I was wondering if the actress is not emoting properly or the CVs are lost.

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

May be they was waiting for IPL to end before bringing in a proper storyline.

-- One can always hope! 

I missed today's episode. will catch up and review this weekend. my sasubai said raghu was in some jungle breathing...i hope he gets amnesia and becomes gunda. par samaj nahi aya k khai se girkar (im assuming khai se gira?) jungle mein kaise poucha? aur dhanak kaha gaya? bus se utar gayi kya? shruti was really good in next superstar. i saw her there so i'm inclined to believe its the cvs. i mean honestly, abrar is phenomenal at emoting and we are annoyed with raghu constantly. its bad writing than bad acting. its like they make raghu overcompensate for dhanak being bland and stoic.

-SuPeRNaTuRaLs- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Haha to add to it...today Dhanak was holding Raghu with one hand while he was hanging from the bus...her hands were so lose, seems like she is too strong to hold him without much effort or Raghu is just weightless lol

I saw. I finally caught up. I have SO much to say about that scene. Both the content and the logistics of it was...wow. watch out for my next thread.