Awesome
Great.
Mindblowing
Incredible
Splendid
Beautiful
You can change the order if you want😉
In short, it was awesome as always! Jr. Suraj and Chakor are adorable as hell. And Sr. Suraj and Chakor are a dream
-Sanu
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: BreakingBlue
Aww! Thank you so much Sri! 😊Hehe! I'm sure you have a favourite one, think think! 😆Suraj is now regretting the way he was when his kids are acting the same. 🤣Aww! Sure! You can expect another one... I don't know when though! (And just PM me if you want one! I need a break sometimes from writing my FF as well!)😆
Such a cutie pie OS this is