Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago

Wow ruhaan as mishti's English lecturer.she is so attracted to him.loved.how she felt about his voice.poor girl got ridiculed by him in the 1st meeting itself.waiting 2 c how he will fall 4 her

plz update naked truth

Vartika026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreevijayan

OMG...that was a terrific start...loved it my dear...

Thank you so much Sree😆😆 your comment means so much to me😊😆
Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Wow ruhaan as mishti's English lecturer.she is so attracted to him.loved.how she felt about his voice.poor girl got ridiculed by him in the 1st meeting itself.waiting 2 c how he will fall 4 her

plz update naked truth

Thank you Jasmine😆 yeah I'll update Naked truth too. Sorry for delay😊
Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Great start poor Mishti

Thank you Ray Darling😆
Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gis...shakti

Interesting...

Update soon...

Thank you dea😆 yes I will😛
ProudAhamian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. college story he.. teacher n student.. good start.. 
How come I saw this ff now..
Anyways keep updating..
Waiting for it..
Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ProudAhamian

Wow.. college story he.. teacher n student.. good start.. 

How come I saw this ff now..
Anyways keep updating..
Waiting for it..

Thank you babe😆 
Vartika026 thumbnail
CHAPTER TWO

Ruhaan hated it here. He wasn't a good teacher and neither did he want to be one, but he needed this job badly and for that he has to endure all the over excited faces, their bubbling curiosity, their extra enthusiasm about every little thing! They couldn't keep silence even for a minute. Bloody adolescents!

He looked at the front row girl, she was the same girl that he'd made cry the other day. She was sitting her head bowed down, she hadn't looked at him once since that day. He regretted taking all his anger out on her. He'd humiliated her in front of whole class, and according to all the other staff she was the brightest one here. He wasn't going to apologize to her, for he never apologises to any one. 

"Today we're going to start 'Paradise Lost' but before that, can anyone tell me what is Satan's tragic flaws?" Ruhaan asked, confident that no one would know the answer.
"I'm not sure that he has one. In order to have a tragic flaw, you have to be a tragic hero, and in order to be a tragic hero, you need to be a fundamentally good character which Satan is not" said the girl from the front row. Ruhaan was quite astonished by her answer, because all his life he has encountered many scholars who debated to prove Satan's tragic flaws and never bothered to think that Satan is not a tragic hero hence he can't have a tragic flaw. He didn't know what to say. He was speechless.

"Yes, that's quite right, Miss..?"
"Khanna, Mishti khanna"
Mishti. Just like her name, her voice was also very sweet, it had a melodious sound. He cleared his throat and continued
"alright, let's get this chapter started" they continued to discuss the chapter for the next 50 minutes and by the time the bell rung, they had completed the first 4 stanzas.
"Alright guys we'll continue this in next class and your assignment is to prepare all the questions on the previous topics that we've covered. Have a good day" and he left the class.

"How is my princess?"
"I'm good popsy, how are you? and how's mumma?" Asked Mishti happily. It was his father's habit to call her at least two times a day and ask her if she was okay here. They didn't want to send her away from them and wanted her to continue her studies in Mumbai only but she had insisted in coming to Bangalore and continue it here and they had to succumb to her demands, for they could never deny her anything.
"Your mom is good too, she's quite busy these days with all her surgeries n all" replied her father and before she could say anything as asked again "how are your studies going on? Is the new English teacher good?"
No, he's a bas***d. Thought Mishti
"He's okay popsy" she said instead.
"Cool. You take care baby doll and if you need anything, anything at all just gimme a call okay?
"Okay popsy" she said smiling happily
"Good. I gotta go now. Catch you later. Bye sweetheart"
"Bye pospy" said Mishti and made her way to the library to do some study

As soon as she entered the library, she noticed him, he was carrying some books, which looked quite heavy but by the way he looked, holding them, it was like they weighed nothing. Why does she have to notice every little things about him? She thought bitterly! He was so cruel, so rude and arrogant. Hell,he wasn't even a good teacher! Oh, he knew things, in fact he had extra ordinary knowledge, she'd sensed that. It was just that he didn't want to teach. Then why did he take this job? She wondered then chided herself for giving him refuge in her thoughts. She didn't want to think about him and she won't. Period. She took the books she needed and went to her place in the corner so she could rid herself from his thoughts.

Ruhaan noticed her, as soon as she entered the room. She was quite pretty. Ha! Who was he kidding? She was the most beautiful girl he'd seen so far. Waist length hair that wasn't quite strait, nor was it curly, it was...wavy and curled at the ends. Milky white skin, cute little nose and those rosey heart shaped lips that'd drive anyone crazy with desire. And her eyes; god, she had so beautiful eyes! large brown with thik curly lashes. She looked like an angel. His angel. f**k! Where did that come from? She was an angel, true. But she wasn't for him, for he was the devil himself, even his close presence would be enough to corrupt her. He had already hurt her with his words, he didn't want to hurt her with his actions too. 

But it seemed like he didn't have to do much to stay away from her, she was already doing a good job of it. She passed him but she didn't even so much as look at him, let alone greet him. It's for the good, he consoled himself but it didn't do any good to ease his guilt. For the first time in his 30 years of life, he wanted to go to someone and apologize for his deeds. But he won't. Ruhaan Rana was nothing, if not strong!

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow..That was an amazing update❤️ Loved it. Ruhaan is slowly getting attracted to our Mishtu..Of course why not?Anyone would😉 Our Mishtu is not giving any "bhaav" to Ruhaan😆..Eagerly waiting for the next update😃
Vartika026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Wow..That was an amazing update ❤️ Loved it. Ruhaan is slowly getting attracted to our Mishtu..Of course why not?Anyone would😉 Our Mishtu is not giving any "bhaav" to Ruhaan😆..Eagerly waiting for the next update😃

Thank you so much Pranu😛 it's your appreciation that encourages me to write otherwise I'd never have been able to write anything 😆