Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I am not talking about what she said..i am talking about the article shared in the first page of this post
Originally posted by: L2Q2CFFX3K2ZTLU3
Didn't this happen after she married to a Muslim guy and changed her name ?Thank God,... Aish did not marry to Salman,... and Madhuri to Sanjay,... or same will had happened here to,... :)Kiran ko hi dekh lo,... aamir khan waali,... Gauri is still good as,.. SRK pe,... uus ki hi chalti hai,... toh,. rather,.. Kal SRK ko convert hona parega,... lol.
https://x.com/i/status/2066416190952734963
https://x.com/marlboroadvv/status/2095022955357196453?s=20 When I was a child, I watched this movie solely for scenes of "Abba Dabba Chabba",...
Harsh words, as usual, because their beliefs differ from hers. They did what she could probably never fathom - fight for their rights and win....
https://x.com/i/status/2059292433947770919
Watch the video as the caption does not justice to how glowingly they both speak about him https://x.com/i/status/2041523780317769850
0