What I Felt About April 10 Episode

Posted: 5 years ago
So today was another great episode, I think my favourite character of the episode was Babita

So yesterday I felt that, Mini was wrong in comparing Babita'sfood with the restaurant chef and I still feel she should have nto been that rude, but that chef crossed all of his limits today

H shouldn't have taken this argument to another level, he literally took it to his ego and started being onverconfident that, he is the best chef and no one is better than him. He was so overconfident tat, Bbaita will loose and he will win. Whereas Babita does nto care about winning or loosing, she took it as a challenge and  not to put anyone down. I am gald the custoemrs did not feel scare of the chef and gave an honets opinion and rated fairly.

Babita won and she deserve dit as she wa snot putting the other person down to uplift herself, she was nto even overconfident!!!

I felt happy that, Babita won and proved the chef's overconfidence wrong that, he is the best chef, he was so overconfident that, everyone will give him excellent ratings, but I am happy that, the kid gave him poor ratings😆😆

Coming to Ashok, he has again lied to Meeta and he is a certified liar, he ahs a habit of lieing to Meeta whereas Meeta is always honest and shares everything with him. I am happy to see Meeta fighting for Bbaita and not worrying if Ashok will turn against her, She is taking the risk of putting her relationship at stake , but she wants to support what is right.

I am happy that, she confronted him over what he did with the jewelry and as expected Ashok lied that, eh gave it to Bbaita. But, Meeta knows him too well and his intentions, I am happy how she openly said that, he is lieing and I have a feeling Meeta will try to get the jewelry back but even she is going through a financial crisis, so I wonder how will she manage to buy the jewelry again.

But, Meeta is truly concerned about Bbaita which is really nice to see, I am happy that, she is not a typical vamp in daily soaps, she is much different and that is the essence of the show that, it is not showing women being against women.

Both Ahsok and his sister are evry selfish people, Meeta being an outsider is worried about what made Babita work as a governess, but Ahsok is indifferent about it, infatc he does nto even care how is she paying her bills and paying for Mini's education.

It is also karma that, Khatri's wife was saying that, Bbaita will end up begging for work and will wash dishes, but Khatri is begging Babita now to make tikkis for his stall hahaha.

What goes around comes around, I am glad Bbaita openly refused to do anything for Khatri a she ahs been nothing, but cruel to both Bbaita and Mini, eh ahs always tried to influence everyone in the neighborhood against them, I am gal Bbaita does nto want to take any fvaours form him though I am also happy that, she will put conditions before working for him in tomorrow's episode.

But, for today, she made a wise decision and she made the decision from her own opinion which was good to see, she did nto do it because Mini or Hanuman told her to do it.

Also, Shaia's husband has turned out to be a harasser which is very shocking as infornt of Shaina, he portrays to only be loyal to her, but I really want Bbaita to teach this spineless man a lesson that he won't have the courage to ever harass any other woman again.

Babita should show him that, he cannot take her kindness for granted and I just found him very creepy, I am sure he will turn the tables against Bbaita infort of Shaina that, Babiuta is lieing, let's see if Shaina believes Bbaita or not.

I am sure other governesses would have quit their job because of Shaina's husband and he thinks that governesses have no respect and he can treat them however he wants to, then he is highly mistaken, everyone ahs their selfrespect and I want Babita to show him the mirror of how disgusting he is. 

Also, Meeta has never complained to Ashok that, why is your sister and brother in law staying, Meeta ahs also been very understanding of Sukhi's financial condition, but Ashok's sister just wants to influence everyone against Meeta and she is involving everyone in this small matter which was nto even a big issue, she cannot take no for an answer and wants everything to be done in my way or the highway.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Another good take...
  I like the way how Babita denied khatri' s offer and shut him..
  At the same time she is going to take the offer with high share...She is getting the work herself not on the recommendation of others...