Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ardhanarishwara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: haalim_

That's where the problem lies, when they tried to talk to her she was not ready to listen. Now she's apologising and they have every right to behave the same.

Going by the last scene of today's episode, Pari is talking very much normally to her. It's quite common among siblings they don't even need to apologise, everything becomes fine when they start talking normally. 

Anyway why should pari or mishti apologise to each other. 
And pari se mujhe sirf yeh sikhayat hai ki she didnt bother asking about Ansh fiasco when he is her responsibility too and also not asking whether everything is fine between mishti and veer.. Instead she started with her ruhaan worship. But i hope she does ask those things in tomorrow's episode. 
And i still cant digest Veer walked away on such a day when mishti and her family needed his presence the most. I am not saying he should just forgive her like that.. Yes stay angry but he should have stayed back and made sure everyone is fine. 
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

it is ruhaan greatness   who forgave mishty and more over when he is in love with mishty he forgave otherwise a person with self respect will not easily forgive when he or she badly insulted by someone

mishty did big mistake intentionally and she made situation extreme abnormal. so   abnormal situation cannot be normal so easily by asking just sorry

like when any one made water boil to paani ek dum cool nahi how jaata use bhi normal temperature mein aane mein time lagta hai

Who are you to say that how much time one should to take for situation to  go normal. It depends only between the two who is involved. 
Edited by ria2794 - 5 years ago
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

What do you mean by standing by family? You're saying people should surround Mishti and console her after she said sorry, right? 

Well, that does not happen in the real world, is what I'm saying. Real life mein aisa nahin hota. In real life, people stay angry with you for sometime even after you've said sorry. This is natural.  

And Ruhaan said that he will not leave because he doesn't want to be proved wrong. He did not say 'Its Okay' when she said Sorry. He went away after giving her an angry look.

Pari loves Ruhaan. Radhika, Ansh, veer all love Ruhaan. It's natural that they will be disgusted at Mishti after she did something so huge. Har waqt Mishti maata ki pooja nahin ho sakti. 

Families don't stay angry in real life. 
kkr7 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good post and analysis. 
Honestly I expected thisπŸ˜†. Anyways I'm concerned about Mishti and I'm glad that she is replica of her mom. So far Mishti is a perfect elder child of the family, father of the house.πŸ‘ 
angaswamol thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pari not making any issue of molestation (this is serious thing) because she don't want to destroy her sister mishti's birthday party & Mishti stood-up for pari without caring about her birthday. Both sister love each-other. There sibling bond very strong. There strong bond did not need prove each time. This type 19/20 happen in between sibling. There is no need to say mishti have lot love for pari & Pari have less love for mishti. In sibling relation sort of ups & down happen & later they forgot what happen between them & live regular life. We already watch this in Mishri.
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardhanarishwara

They have every right to be angry with mishti but being angry and leaving her side is different na especially when she was in her most vulnerable state that too on her bday..Pari and veer are again and again saying mishti is generally not like this.. Then why dont they try to talk with her and try to understand whats bothering her.
May be i am expecting too much probably because of the effect of various movies and indian serials i have seen where we see even when a person gets angry on their loved one they take care of them with or without their knowledge and make sure they are okay.

It happens in real life too. Not all families are same.
sreelovesindia thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Are we watching the same show? I don't think so.

Pari is someone who-

• Did not react even after being molested because she did not want to spoil Mishti's birthday party.

• Acknowledged that her mother was wrong so that she could console Mishti (when in fact it was Mishti who hurt her)

• Is forever concerned about disappointing Mishti. 

• ALWAYS the first one to say sorry after a fight. ALWAYS.

But of course, her world should revolve around Mishti, otherwise she's the worst sister in the world. How dare she have a life beyond Mishti. How dare she, the biatch.  😑

I'm sorry to disagree with you... 
First point is, that was her choice. She chose to handle it herself. Okay ,I agree that she did that out of her love for Mishti ,but she did not stand up for what was right. 
Second ,Pari did not do something great. She acknowledged the truth that her biological parents were wrong.That is expected from every sensible girl... Whereas Mishti avoids taking Nandhini's name,bcoz she knows that would hurt Pari even after knowing that Nandhu was also a criminal .Thats great of Mishti .Some people do not even bother to care for their half sisters leave about loving them. You might not know what Mishti goes through knowing that the girl before you is the result of your mother's heart break. I'm glad with the way she overcame all these and saw Pari as real sister without any disturbing thoughts.. ...

Leaving all these, Pari does really love her sister but not as much as Mishti does. 
FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Mishti did not do everything for Pari, if it was for Pari, her anger would have been directed towards the guy who tried to molest her instead of Ruhaan, Mishti insulted Ruhaan because she is not able to control her feelings for him.
Secondly, Ruhaan was insulted by Mishti, Mishti is not the victim here, why does she need consoling in first place? She was wrong and she was feeling guilty. When people make mistakes they have to understand that they are wrong.

Here Pari needed consoling after the whole incident but because mishti made it all about Ruhaan and herself, Pari was talking to both of them about how good they are as humans. Lol

Did Mishti console Ansh after slapping him for smoking? Even in Ansh's incident she gave more importance to her feelings for Ruhaan. 

Mishti is struggling and creating unnecessary chaos because she has feelings for Ruhaan, it's her problem and she has to deal with it, if she shares it with Pari, then I would have agreed with you.

I personally don't see anything special in Mishti and Pari's bond. 
Today like Veer did not listen to Mishti's apology, similarly Mishti did not listen to Pari's apology and was rude to her about that business thing, didn't she turn her face to the other side and slept when Pari was apologizing? 
Edited by FruitToasty - 5 years ago
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pari was the one who was molested but we are mad at her that she didn't console Mishti? 

She and the rest of the family and veer was supposed to stand by Mishti and comfort her for insulting Ruhan ?

Is that what happens in our families? When we do something wrong will our parents and siblings pat our back and stay with us or tell us we are wrong and let us think over the mistake we have done on our own alone? I did not find it odd that Pari went after ruhan.

Like I said in another post Mishti was wrong and ruhan was hurt. Naturally you go after the victim in that situation. If my sister hurt someone really badly and I find out that the victim was innocent, I would go to the victim and apologize for my sister. That's what Pari did.
Edited by BIaddict - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ria2794

Do you really read my answer or you just keep attacking. First of all I am no one to judge your family and upbringing. If you are fine with the rules  then they are right for you. 

Where i live people don't keep on taunting a person for his mistake. If you do a mistake they point it and then you say sorry and rectify it and matter is solved.

you mean to say that one should keep gurdges  even after that person said sorry as according to you?. When should thinks should go to normal according the you miss in that case. 

I am simple straightforward person if someone says sorry to me then I either accept it right away or I tell him that it too much for me to accept and they need to do more than sorry to rectify their mistake. I don't see any reason for anyone to accept sorry and still keep on being angry. 

Lol you're the one who attacked my family environment. 

And you really dont understand what I'm saying. Even a five-year-old child gets it after being told so many times. 

Nobody scolded Mishti, they just left her alone because they were angry. And a big thing cannot be rectified by one sorry Is that not understandable

Ek Sorry chhota mota cheezon mein boli jaate hai. Real life mein nobody forgives such a big thing just after one sorry.