Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ria2794

When she said sorry how does he remain victim. She acknowledged the fact that she was harsh and said sorry. Even Ruhan accepted that sorry had he not accepted he would have left the house. Then we're this victim came from. 

Infact I believe Pari was biggest victim in this whole thing so she should have gone to her sister and shared those details with her.

And I guess you yourself had accepted that misty was the only one who cared about Pari in that fiasco. 

Ek sorry se itna bada beizzati khatam nahin ho jaati. And Ruhaan left the scene very angrily. If i say sorry to you after slapping your face with a shoe, then will you forgive me? No, right? 

Mishti was crying because she realized she was wrong. She was crying because of her own fault. Kahe ki consolation? Khud galti kiya hai, ab khud bhukto. Mishti is not a kid that she needs to be consoled even after she is wrong. 

I praised Mishti when she was right. But what she did today was very, very wrong. Such a big humiliation does not go away just by one sorry. Pari did the right thing. 
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Consoling her for what????????????????  😕

Mishti repeatedly does the same offence, one day crosses all her limits. And everybody should say, "Awww my poor Mishti, aao kissy doon?" Mishti is not the one hurt here, Ruhaan is. 

Real life mein bhi log yahi karte. Everybody is disgusted at her behavior, what do you expect? 

I guess you live in a different real world in that case. Because in the real world where I live people stand by their family specially when that person has said sorry. 

Then don't punish them when that person has already got his judgement and accepted his crime. 
phoenix27 thumbnail

Ek sorry se itna bada beizzati khatam nahin ho jaati. And Ruhaan left the scene very angrily. If i say sorry to you after slapping your face with a shoe, then will you forgive me? No, right? 

Mishti was crying because she realized she was wrong. She was crying because of her own fault. Kahe ki consolation? Khud galti kiya hai, ab khud bhukto. Mishti is not a kid that she needs to be consoled even after she is wrong. 

I praised Mishti when she was right. But what she did today was very, very wrong. Such a big humiliation does not go away just by one sorry. Pari did the right thing. 

Is this is what is said to family in  your world that khud galti ki hai khud bhugto? 

If you say sorry after slaping me then in that case either I will accept your sorry or I will slap you back and say sorry. So as Ruhan hasn't slapped her back for me he has accepted her sorry. 

Edited by ria2794 - 5 years ago

I guess you live in a different real world in that case. Because in the real world where I live people stand by their family specially when that person has said sorry. 

Then don't punish them when that person has already got his judgement and accepted his crime. 

Who punished Mishti??? Oh, not consoling her and mollycoddling her is punishment? So people don't even have the right to be angry at Mishti after she did wrong. ðŸ˜•

Is this is what is said to family in  your world that khud galti ki hai khud bhugto? 

If you say sorry after slaping me then in that case either I will accept your sorry or I will slap you back and say sorry. So as Ruhan hasn't slapped her back for me he has accepted her sorry. 

My mother would rebuke me very severely if I did something so huge. Because in doing so, I'm bringing shame and embarrassment to her as well.

And Mishti asked Ruhaan to leave their house. Yeh koi chhota cheez nahin hai jo ek sorry se khatam ho jaaye. In your world this might be a small thing, not in the real world. ðŸ˜†
phoenix27 thumbnail

Who punished Mishti??? Oh, not consoling her and mollycoddling her is punishment? So people don't even have the right to be angry at Mishti after she did wrong.  😕

I am talking about standing by family. I dont know what you are taking about. 
phoenix27 thumbnail

My mother would rebuke me very severely if I did something so huge. Because in doing so, I'm bringing shame and embarrassment to her as well.

And Mishti asked Ruhaan to leave their house. Yeh koi chhota cheez nahin hai jo ek sorry se khatam ho jaaye. In your world this might be a small thing, not in the real world.  😆

And when you clearly go and say sorry to that person. She will keep on rebuking you ? If this is the case I guess you are in extremely toxic environment according to 21st century modern family standerd. This is not as common as you have been made to think. 
Edited by ria2794 - 5 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
it is ruhaan greatness   who forgave mishty and more over when he is in love with mishty he forgave otherwise a person with self respect will not easily forgive when he or she badly insulted by someone

mishty did big mistake intentionally and she made situation extreme abnormal. so   abnormal situation cannot be normal so easily by asking just sorry

like when any one made water boil to paani ek dum cool nahi how jaata use bhi normal temperature mein aane mein time lagta hai Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago

I am talking about standing by family. I dont know what you are taking about. 

What do you mean by standing by family? You're saying people should surround Mishti and console her after she said sorry, right? 

Well, that does not happen in the real world, is what I'm saying. Real life mein aisa nahin hota. In real life, people stay angry with you for sometime even after you've said sorry. This is natural.  

And Ruhaan said that he will not leave because he doesn't want to be proved wrong. He did not say 'Its Okay' when she said Sorry. He went away after giving her an angry look.

Pari loves Ruhaan. Radhika, Ansh, veer all love Ruhaan. It's natural that they will be disgusted at Mishti after she did something so huge. Har waqt Mishti maata ki pooja nahin ho sakti. 
sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

it is ruhaan greatness   who forgave mishty and more over when he is in love with mishty he forgave otherwise a person with self respect will not easily forgive when he or she badly insulted by someone

mishty did big mistake intentionally and she made situation extreme abnormal. so   abnormal situation cannot be normal so easily by asking just sorry

Events were also not normal that's why mishti's reaction was also not normal.

Ansh smoking event was not chota-mota , pari's molestation was not chota-mota , only mishti takes it seriously and rest were just standing during that scene.

Events mishti ki aakho ke samne itne bade bade hue . Behen ko molest hote hue mishti ne dekha , bhai ko smoke karte hue mishti ne dekha , dono bhai behen ka nuksan apni aakho ke samne dekha isliye jitna bada event usne dekha utna bada reaction aya uska. 

Galat insaan ko blame kiya woh galti hui uski.

Par iss pure scene mai bhai behen dono ki event ko sirf mishti ne seriously liya. 

Mishti ki galti itni thi ki ruhaan ko blindly blame kiya par iska matlab yeh nahi ki jo event hue the unko neglect kare . 

Problem is mishti was only eye witness jisne bhai behen dono ke sath galat hote dekha and molestation agar choti baat hoti to mishti ka gussa bhi chota hota or 15 saal ka bhai smoking kare woh bhi choti baat hoti to mishti ka gussa waha bhi chota hota.