Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
@Tris ... I just finished reading it in my break! ... And that was worth my break .. 😆 ... It was high on emotions .. We are all so attached to this show that emotions come so naturally any chance of these two in the same frame! ... Loved it loved it ... Do continue and shower us with your imagination on our lovelies! ... ❤️ 

[I can definitely vouch for these two to take a step ahead in their relationship as long as it's done gradually ... The FF that I read had them diving right in in kissing and making out which felt awkward .. 🤣 ... Yours didn't ... so take this ship where it shouldn't sail! .. 😆😆😆]
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 4thPrincoholic

@Tris ... I just finished reading it in my break! ... And that was worth my break .. 😆 ... It was high on emotions .. We are all so attached to this show that emotions come so naturally any chance of these two in the same frame! ... Loved it loved it ... Do continue and shower us with your imagination on our lovelies! ... ❤️ 

[I can definitely vouch for these two to take a step ahead in their relationship as long as it's done gradually ... The FF that I read had them diving right in in kissing and making out which felt awkward .. 🤣 ... Yours didn't ... so take this ship where it shouldn't sail! .. 😆😆😆]

I kinda read it again and felt it to be a little cheesy 😆  I don't wanna use the same old words but I am bad with them so I don't know what else to write~ But I am glad you liked it Sam! And I agree, emotions do come if we see these two together! Just thinking about the show! Ooo I was watching some of the scenes while writing it and dude it was heavy with emotions gaahhh <3

Oh I don't know if I can ever write about them kissing and all. Their "romance" needs to take a slow pace. I can't even see it otherwise if being honest 😆 That's only if their relationship ever turned into romance. 
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Tris  Okay we can do exclusive also.. who am I to give permissions.. do it if you want to 😆 And yeah totally agree about IPK and IB!!🤣  Bakwass of highest orders these Gul shows are 👎🏼 😆 

@Poo  Yeah valid point.. if we use Indian show characters many wouldn't know about them.. but still Indian shows  follow some kind of templates for FL and ML s.. 😆 FLs are mostly bubbly, who become doormats after marriage, and MLs are mostly these serious, brooding CEOs of companies who mistreat the FL all the time. 🤔 😆 There are very very very few exceptions... so we can easily use such characters in a story. 😆 
I dunno how they will fit though but lets try. 

I am taking the next word. 😳 
Tris007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeanderthalGirl

@Tris  Okay we can do exclusive also.. who am I to give permissions.. do it if you want to 😆 And yeah totally agree about IPK and IB!!🤣  Bakwass of highest orders these Gul shows are 👎🏼 😆 

@Poo  Yeah valid point.. if we use Indian show characters many wouldn't know about them.. but still Indian shows  follow some kind of templates for FL and ML s.. 😆 FLs are mostly bubbly, who become doormats after marriage, and MLs are mostly these serious, brooding CEOs of companies who mistreat the FL all the time. 🤔 😆 There are very very very few exceptions... so we can easily use such characters in a story. 😆 
I dunno how they will fit though but lets try. 

I am taking the next word. 😳 

IPK was a good show... that's like my young-adulthood there. IB can go to hell for all I care. I am biased 🤣  You might like IB and that's totally cool too. I've actually noticed a lot of solid IB fans have not seen IPK 😆

I agree on everything you said to Poo. Most of the MLs and FLs are same in the Indian shows nowadays or used to be before lol. Using these characters is just to make us feel better lol
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I actually never watched IPK properly.. My mom was crazy about it and somehow her obsession put me off the show. I was like.. huh whats SO special about it? 🤔😆 
IB had a good concept but was nothing great. 
I don't like either  😆 

P.S  Guys I am sorry.. I m a bit busy so I won't be able to write for 3-4 days.. so if anyone wanna take up the next  word please do so :))