Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
I agree that Mo being ekayan might be more powerful than Dee. What i have against her character portrayal on the scene was that she was not even shown trying to use her power. She who can't resist using her magic to sneak eat sweets didn't even try!! We have seen her using her power so carelessly, then why not to fight to save her life? 
Why couldn't she have tried to break free from the choti with the help of her power? She was shown trying to reach for the phone... Why not draw it to her using her power? 
I hope they do not give in to making evil more powerful than the good, of making the positive energies useless at times of need 

kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

I agree that Mo being ekayan might be more powerful than Dee. What i have against her character portrayal on the scene was that she was not even shown trying to use her power. She who can't resist using her magic to sneak eat sweets didn't even try!! We have seen her using her power so carelessly, then why not to fight to save her life? 

Why couldn't she have tried to break free from the choti with the help of her power? She was shown trying to reach for the phone... Why not draw it to her using her power? 
I hope they do not give in to making evil more powerful than the good, of making the positive energies useless at times of need 

The answer is simple Indu.. .They are making Div a plot device to further their story and in doing that they're negating her character traits. It's better if they get the sisters together asap though they can pretend to not know each other and only act as sister-in-laws as mentioned by Deepika in another thread.  And also they need to develop ShiVya too.