Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: chicksoup

Thank you.   😳
I'm really looking forward to how this goes.  This guy is written quite well. I'm really surprised because none of the characters in season 1 had this depth.  

exactly we didn't get a deep intense love story in season 1...where the love emotions dominated above everything else  ...there's was lots of lust ...but let's not go there πŸ˜†..I hope we get that in season 2..that intense ever lasting kind of love ...where there's love, commitment and chemistry...all in one package..😊
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nandy141

Even Ruhaan nor the writer cannot describe his feelings with such perfection. 

Trust me on this , you should try your luck in writing stories and publishing them. You have that knack of holding the reader's attention and the choice of words makes it extra special πŸ‘

Oh wow ! 

This is a very special comment.  Thank you so much ! πŸ˜³
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly we didn't get a deep intense love story in season 1...where the love emotions dominated above everything else  ...there's was lots of lust ...but let's not go there  πŸ˜†..I hope we get that in season 2..that intense ever lasting kind of love ...where there's love, commitment and chemistry...all in one package..😊

Cheers to that!  πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜³
.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Very well written. That last line of your post : How true should one be to one's self? I feel that the answer to this line is : As true as Ruhan is to himself. I am just loving him so much for the very reason of being true to his own feelings and acknowledging them a nd at the same time not acting upon them as he knew that may hurt many people...
Ruhaan has an easier option by acting like that he hates Mishti without acknowledging his feelings to himself which could escape him from the pain of  his unrequited love... Still he choose to acknowledge his feelings and take that pain. I have been seeing a few opinions in the forum that he will cheat Veer and all.. but what I feel is a person like Ruhaan who is so honest to himself will be equally honest to others. 

Ruhaan is the most honest  and non egoistic male lead ever written in ITV. He is  ⭐️

Edited by .SSSS. - 5 years ago
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SSS.

Very well written. That last line of your post : How true should one be to one's self? I feel that the answer to this line is : As true as Ruhan is to himself. I am just loving him so much for the very reason of being true to his own feelings and acknowledging them a nd at the same time not acting upon them as he knew that may hurt many people...

Ruhaan has an easier option by acting like that he hates Mishti without acknowledging his feelings to himself which could escape him from the pain of  his unrequited love... Still he choose to acknowledge his feelings and take that pain. I have been seeing a few opinions in the forum that he will cheat Veer and all.. but what I feel is a person like Ruhaan who is so honest to himself will be equally honest to others. 

Ruhaan is the most honest  and non egoistic male lead ever written in ITV. He is  ⭐️

Thanks.  

Yes.  Ruhaan does not run away.  He acknowledges it.  And reacts according to the situation.  When he is clear about what Mishti really wants, he will be open about his feelings to Veer too,  I think - if such a situation arises. Such a pleasure  to watch him unfold on the screen. 
vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg brilliant writingπŸ‘ u done gr8 job..these 15 episodes n mishan confrontations revolved at a time while reading this..thank u fr making me understand ruhan charcter in depth with ur excellent writing
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: vardhinirosid

Omg brilliant writing πŸ‘ u done gr8 job..these 15 episodes n mishan confrontations revolved at a time while reading this..thank u fr making me understand ruhan charcter in depth with ur excellent writing

Thank you . πŸ˜Š